Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Repair hanger says it’s full....

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03wz6lodp
Username
Hfowler
Ok-so my plane is broken and when I try to fix it, it says the repair hanger is full even though I have no active planes in there being fixed. When I go in there I see previously fixed planes in the slots and there’s no way to remove them. Anyone else having or had this problem and know what to do? Thanks!

Hi, I have the same issue for some time with my first repair base. Now the second repair base that I bought due to this issue is also blocked from this morning with the same message. It says that my planes are repaired but I can’t get them out of the base.
I can buy a third one but I guess I will have the same problem with it...
Anyone having the same issue? Any solution found? Thanks!!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
7ff54c52
Username
Marpan1
Prosím o pomoc, všetky lietadlá mám pokazené a nedajú sa mi opravovať, čo mám robiť??

Attachments

• IMG_20201004_120438.jpg
    IMG_20201004_120438.jpg
    259.6 KB · Views: 78
Hi, I have the same issue for some time with my first repair base. Now the second repair base that I bought due to this issue is also blocked from this morning with the same message. It says that my planes are repaired but I can’t get them out of the base.
I can buy a third one but I guess I will have the same problem with it...
Anyone having the same issue? Any solution found? Thanks!!
Problem solved with the new release today - many thanks!!

Top Bottom