Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Repair Giant planes

Brodyaga

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
afoximf
Username
CA:***
I bought my first Giant plane not so long ago. It broke today. My repair base is at level 5 now. However, the only option to repair that plane was to spend 2 banknotes (what I accidentally did). As I understand, level 5 can repair Giants and level 6 is required to repair Falcon and Thunderbird planes. Then why was I given only that single option to repair it? Thanks!

Last edited:
I bought my first Giant plane not so long ago. It broke today. My repair base is at level 5 now. However, the only option to repair that plane was to spend 2 banknotes (what I accidentally did). As I understand, level 5 can repair Giants and level 6 is required to repair Falcon and Thunderbird planes. Then why was I given only that single option to repair it? Thanks!
@Brodyaga For Giant,Falcon and Thunderbird is no more repair items and dosen't matter if you have repair base level 6 or 7
The only way to repair is to spend greens or to wait 12 hours
Is no other option

Giants, Falcons & Thunderbird cannot be repaired with repair items (Gyroscope, Altimeter etc).
Only option is to wait for xx hours, or pay with greenies.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
Guest planes don't provide you repair items
They do, eg: http://airportcity.wikia.com/wiki/Cockpit_Glass
Items for lower level planes are dropped from flights and from guest planes and can be gifted by neighbors: Cockpit Glass, Empennage, Aircraft Tire, Jet Engine, Light Engine, Passenger Seat, Landing Gear etc.
Powerful Delta and Jumbo are types that mix the free items with Altimeter and Gyroscope. Only those two are not dropped by flights or guest planes, only from gifts.

They do, eg: http://airportcity.wikia.com/wiki/Cockpit_Glass
Items for lower level planes are dropped from flights and from guest planes and can be gifted by neighbors: Cockpit Glass, Empennage, Aircraft Tire, Jet Engine, Light Engine, Passenger Seat, Landing Gear etc.
Powerful Delta and Jumbo are types that mix the free items with Altimeter and Gyroscope. Only those two are not dropped by flights or guest planes, only from gifts.
You are right (y)
Looks like I was thinking about something else :eek:

Top Bottom