Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Repair Center Bug?

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03egcizn3
Username
Pilot TG
Hey guys!
So recently I had my swift undergo a repair, its fixed and in operation. However, for some reason, its still showing up in my repair base as "Repaired" but wont free the slot?
So is this a bug? Because after a while i had my sparrow broken down, and wanted to fix it but it kept saying that the repair base is full...when my swift is already out and operating?
Untitled.png

Many thanks!

Hey guys!
So recently I had my swift undergo a repair, its fixed and in operation. However, for some reason, its still showing up in my repair base as "Repaired" but wont free the slot?
So is this a bug? Because after a while i had my sparrow broken down, and wanted to fix it but it kept saying that the repair base is full...when my swift is already out and operating?
View attachment 41902
Many thanks!
Close the game and start again should be back to normal.
If not then you have to send Gi support to help you and fix it.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03egcizn3
Username
Pilot TG
Close the game and start again should be back to normal.
If not then you have to send Gi support to help you and fix it.
Hey! yeap ive tried to quit the app, even restarted my phone, but nothing has worked since. So i used my greenies to buy another slot, and when i had a broke plane, it got fixed and left the slot. However, the 1st slot is still occupied by some plane still...Thanks alot though! ive already sent my details to GI Support.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
037ai5xx
Username
A Snowtabby
Hey guys!
View attachment 41902
Many thanks!
same issue happening here :-(

Top Bottom