Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Removal/storage of unique buildings

KhrysLo

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03zxknxet
Username
KhrysLo
I would really appreciate if it was possible to remove or store so called unique buildings.
For example, like many people here I’ve bought several buildings for flying helicopters and after some time came to conclusion that right now I don’t want to do that and thus the buildings are of no use for me. However, while it is possible to remove Helicopter Pad and Resource Base you can’t do that with Terminal H, Repair Base H, Fuel Station H and Command Center. The same situation is with Weather Station and Meteorological Lab. It’s ridiculous.
I understand why you cannot remove Town Hall but this nonsense with uniqueness of buildings is irritating. You don’t even get a warning when you buy it that you’re stuck with it forever. Seriously, at the very least there should be a pop-up window like the ones that appear when you want to use greenis.

I would really appreciate if it was possible to remove or store so called unique buildings.
For example, like many people here I’ve bought several buildings for flying helicopters and after some time came to conclusion that right now I don’t want to do that and thus the buildings are of no use for me. However, while it is possible to remove Helicopter Pad and Resource Base you can’t do that with Terminal H, Repair Base H, Fuel Station H and Command Center. The same situation is with Weather Station and Meteorological Lab. It’s ridiculous.
I understand why you cannot remove Town Hall but this nonsense with uniqueness of buildings is irritating. You don’t even get a warning when you buy it that you’re stuck with it forever. Seriously, at the very least there should be a pop-up window like the ones that appear when you want to use greenis.
You will be politely told that this is part of the game.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bmvk3qb
Username
craigodile
Would be nice. I have a few event buildings taking up space, most notably the “eggs” for the Alice in Wonderland event. I don’t really want so many duplicates, but equally would rather store them than sell them!

FR;

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04621b4ez
Username
FR;<item needed>
Would be nice. I have a few event buildings taking up space, most notably the “eggs” for the Alice in Wonderland event. I don’t really want so many duplicates, but equally would rather store them than sell them!
The eggs can be sold or moved to the warehouse.
The point is you can't do it with Terminal H, even if you don't have helicopters, or helipads.
Same with Duty Free Shop, what a waste if coins and space

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bmvk3qb
Username
craigodile
The eggs can be sold or moved to the warehouse.
The point is you can't do it with Terminal H, even if you don't have helicopters, or helipads.
Same with Duty Free Shop, what a waste if coins and space

So they can! Thanks 🙏

Top Bottom