Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Reinstalling Airport City from Samsung Galaxy Store to Google Play without losing my game?

Device
  1. Android
Username
A14J59
Hi, I am not sure if I have posted this in the right place so apologies. But as the title says, is there a way that I can install Airport City onto Google Play and transfer it from where I have it already installed on Galaxy store? The reason why I ask is that I will be getting a new phone soon and I don't want to lose my game but if I have it on Google Play then my game gets saved automatically. For preferential reasons, I would also prefer that it was on Google Play instead of Galaxy store!

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Hi, I am not sure if I have posted this in the right place so apologies. But as the title says, is there a way that I can install Airport City onto Google Play and transfer it from where I have it already installed on Galaxy store? The reason why I ask is that I will be getting a new phone soon and I don't want to lose my game but if I have it on Google Play then my game gets saved automatically. For preferential reasons, I would also prefer that it was on Google Play instead of Galaxy store!
Yes. If you are logged into google play it will save your progress.
But, when you get your new device, log out on the old one, and delete the game. Then downloand and login on the new device. You will get a pop up asking you to download your game. Sometimes this is quick, sometimes it’s slow (30 mins +). You need a stable internet connection for this.

If you log back into your old game on your old device you will get blocked.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Don't know - but am thinking of changing from Windows 10 laptop to Apple Mac and have the same question - if anyone knows the answer.
Thx.
P
For transfer across platforms you need G! To make the transfer.
I don’t think there is an app for Mac? You’d need bluestacks or something? I’m not sure what G!’s stance is on using an emulator to play....? Ultimately if you are spending money I guess they wouldn’t care, but caveat that it’s not designed for it and blah blah blah.

Device
  1. Android
Username
A14J59
Yes. If you are logged into google play it will save your progress.
But, when you get your new device, log out on the old one, and delete the game. Then downloand and login on the new device. You will get a pop up asking you to download your game. Sometimes this is quick, sometimes it’s slow (30 mins +). You need a stable internet connection for this.

If you log back into your old game on your old device you will get blocked.
Maybe I did not make it clear, but my game is installed on Samsung Galaxy Store, not Google Play. So if I download Airport City on Google Play I am assuming I would be starting right from the beginning again which I obviously do not want to happen! Can I transfer my game from Galaxy store to Google Play, that is the question!

MikeH

1000+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
Maybe I did not make it clear, but my game is installed on Samsung Galaxy Store, not Google Play. So if I download Airport City on Google Play I am assuming I would be starting right from the beginning again which I obviously do not want to happen! Can I transfer my game from Galaxy store to Google Play, that is the question!
Yes you can. But you have to start new game, upgrade it to level 3 and send ticket to GI. You will wait a few days, maybe week. They will need your old code and new code.

Unless you originally used Apple mobile phone, IOS system, and the new mobile phone is Android system, cross-system transfer, the game progress risk is unknown

Nit Nit

Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
27edojj7w
Username
Nit

I had the same issue few months back. Once you get your new phone, start a new game which is installed from the Google play store and get it to level 3. Take a screen shot of the new game with the support code. Take a screen shot of the old game as well and send both of them to G!. They will do the transfer for you. Your old game will get blocked and progress transferred to new game. You should not lose any progress or items from your warehouse, neither your neighbors nor your alliance progress. You will lose all your un-claimed gifts.

That's my experience anyway.

Top Bottom