Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red Launch Red Rocket Carnival: Weekdays From Cape Carnival

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Rocket 1 launched at 17:43.....great launch everyone. Tomorrow is friday, but I will be busy around our usual launch time, so launch is canceled until next week. See you guys on Sunday for signups.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Great launch everyone!! Two rockets seems like a piece of cake.

@Navigata07 We were airborne at 17:42UTC. I'll expect to be out tomorrow but will be back for signups on Sunday.
It's scary how efficiently we launch two rockets simultaneously from the same thread. It's mindboggling :confused:

Good flight all. This will be my last flight for a few weeks. I am on holiday from Feb. 5th through the 15. Got stuff to do over the weekend and will be busy tomorrow.

Everyone enjoy and I will see all of you when in get back.

My wife and I and our oldest daughter and her family are taking a cruise to the Caribbean to celebrate our 40th Anniversary.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Good flight all. This will be my last flight for a few weeks. I am on holiday from Feb. 5th through the 15. Got stuff to do over the weekend and will be busy tomorrow.

My wife and I and our oldest daughter and her family are taking a cruise to the Caribbean to celebrate ou 40th Anniversary.
Well congrats to you on your anniversary, and enjoy all that my region of the world has to offer. No place in the world like the caribbean

MikeH

1000+ Star Club
All New Tadashi

My wife and I and our oldest daughter and her family are taking a cruise to the Caribbean to celebrate our 40th Anniversary.
Enjoy your cruise and time with your family!

Top Bottom