Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red Launch Red Rocket Carnival: Weekdays From Cape Carnival

Awesomerowend

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03x4wkss3
Username
Bertus ZA
@Awesomerowend your support is out o position (both you and @Dodo offset your points contributions to provide support), but now he is ahead of you. If you dont mind, thats ok, but you signed up for 6th and 7th
I will take the punches if I
No Avi stay put, as there are some positions that need to be shuffled below you
i am trying to shuffle -
Ok @Awesomerowend, move up to 3rd. I would use the Bertus II account since it is currently out of position, but it's up to you.
will do - Bertus II is out of internet now - lost connection

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Had to flex the hosting muscle a bit, but it all worked out very well. Great job everyone and that brings the Carnival to a close for this week.
In the spirit of Thanksgiving, I would like to say thanks to all of you for showing up every week. This thread has been alive for more than a year because of your constant participation; I can't thank you enough. I will see you on Sunday for signups. Enjoy your Thanksgiving holiday for those who celebrate, and if you don't, give thanks anyway.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Morning folks....hope everyone had a great holiday and weekend. It's time for signups, with me leading the maiden flight for the week. Let's pick those spots.

Top Bottom