Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red Launch Red Rocket Carnival: Weekdays From Cape Carnival

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I must say, I always feel so proud when I go to the launch forum and see how many pages/messages this thread has. It's amazing that the Carnival has grown this much, and the thread has lasted this long without being archived as a launch. You guys literally keep this effort alive; Couldn't have done it without you 🚀 🎆:cry:

I must say, I always feel so proud when I go to the launch forum and see how many pages/messages this thread has. It's amazing that the Carnival has grown this much, and the thread has lasted this long without being archived as a launch. You guys literally keep this effort alive; Couldn't have done it without you 🚀 🎆:cry:
And we collectively wouldn’t be here without your vision and leadership ... not to mention your gentle nudges and nerves of steel!!!! When all’s said and done, as a crew member it’s incredibly rewarding to see our leader’s efforts referenced as an example of a successful launch format by one of our faithful launch buddies from T’s Daily Blues back in the day! FYI - Post #29 in the following thread.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
And we collectively wouldn’t be here without your vision and leadership ... not to mention your gentle nudges and nerves of steel!!!! When all’s said and done, as a crew member it’s incredibly rewarding to see our leader’s efforts referenced as an example of a successful launch format by one of our faithful launch buddies from T’s Daily Blues back in the day! FYI - Post #29 in the following thread.

Thanks for the kind words Avi. 😁
Had no idea it was even mentioned! However, Teresa captured exactly what I was aiming for; a launch style with specific rules and order. To have a weekly red launch where everyone wins is no easy feat. Nobody wants to be putting in 1500 pts for a 1st place launch; just is a waste of resources. We spread the load evenly and fairly, and we all win. Your spot is assigned, so you sign up knowing what you'll get. Launches are orbital in 10 mins or less....it's so much more efficient. However, spreading the points is not desired by a lot of people, but you guys see the benefits of doing so, hence why you keep coming back. For that, I am grateful. Thank you all, and of course to my hosts you, @Ssam04, and newly appointed @A350. Hope you guys arent growing tired....lots more launches to do! (y)

Perfect 3000. Job well done everyone! Thank you guys for another week at the Carnival. Enjoy your weekends and see you on Sunday for a short week next week.
I thought I’d throw up another red tomorrow and sit in the back if anyone’s interested in #1-5 or 6! @A350 , @Dalija , @novagator , @Ssam04 , anyone else interested?

Top Bottom