Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red Launch Red Rocket Carnival: Weekdays From Cape Carnival

Sorry to butt in to your launch thread - but have you enabled push notifications? I get notified on my desktop and on my phone when someone posts in a watched thread or I get tagged.
You are always welcome no matter where Crescent! Yes, we’ve tried the notifications both for threads or tags, but nothing yet. I’m not sure about the others, but I’m on iOS so that might be it.

That being said, I do believe @BDS might have hit on something. My emails come straight to my iPhone and iPad from my Google address. I’m going to check my Google spam folder to see if notifications are hung up there.

Sorry to butt in to your launch thread - but have you enabled push notifications? I get notified on my desktop and on my phone when someone posts in a watched thread or I get tagged.
You’re always welcome here! I think @BDS Air found the issue as I just checked my gmail spam folder and saw a bunch of notifications sitting in there.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Off Topic - I realized that I don´t get email notifications from this thread. I "unwatched" and "watched" the thread again and made sure that "receive email notifications" is clicked, but still nothing. How about you guys?
I no longer get email notifications....instead, I opt for direct push notifications. Reduces email clutter

Top Bottom