Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

red luggage on the wings of love

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Pilot20ib26r6p
Username
Pilot20ib26r6p
So the games is almost done but i see others in my competition with luggage makeing residences that would have helped sending planes off, Where do the mini marts come from, the outdoor cinema, kiss cafes ? Anything else? that might help proceed with the game?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Pilot20ib26r6p
Username
Pilot20ib26r6p
i thought i had everything else 6 gazebo,s 6 sweet shops,6 romantic cafes, meerygo rounds, members just ahead in competition got this plus 6 of this better produceeing resisdences in previous post, hardly a level playing field

i thought i had everything else 6 gazebo,s 6 sweet shops,6 romantic cafes, meerygo rounds, members just ahead in competition got this plus 6 of this better produceeing resisdences in previous post, hardly a level playing field
There are two events with romantic passenger producing buildings and they occurred back-to-back. The prior event buildings don't drop the current event currency but the added RP is a big plus if have the land for both which comes via experience.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Pilot20ib26r6p
Username
Pilot20ib26r6p
Thats fine if players the year before attain these through hard work, But allow the next set of players to work on getting them as well. Or don,t refer to the event as a competition

Top Bottom