Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Recruiting for new Alliance members x2

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
04oqg29d
Username
cristal100001
Hi @Phil G , i am a very active player lvl63/116stars/8 hearts/8 planes but i've not playing weekly missions till now - in my former alliance guys were very sleepy :). I think that will not be a problem to complete one task minimum. What about events time? Sometime you need to sent the planes to complete events task , that means less time for weekly missions.

Thx!

ok before i start explaining and its isnt rocket science excuse the pun. I need all the the Alliance members to be connected to messenger that is connected to FB. Also you need a red pad to make launches this is where you gain extra fuel, to help you in the game. working in a Alliance like ours and many in the top rankings you have to change your playing methods, all players that have joined in the last years have had to do this and its easy. We are a bunch that communicate alot and help each other out . We have adapted to the new update so to progress the Alliance, so we talk about stuff and work out what we going to do from week to week. If a event comes around then we work around it (y) for more communications please mail me direct many thanks

Top Bottom