Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Recreating a brand new layout?

Device
  1. Android
Username
A14J59
I know there is an option to do sort of editing of the layout of the game which I do not quite understand, but from what I can see there is not a way to completely change the whole layout and move everything, which includes all buildings and roads. I would love to be able to start from scratch with all my current buildings and totally move everything around, houses and buildings repositioned in different ways and new road layouts. The only way I can see it may be possible to do this is if you had lots of empty land and just move everything in that area whilst redesigning the original area, or have I missed something? Just on a side note, I also play Hay Day which has a way of completely editing your whole farm on a new blueprint so to speak which is what I want to do for Airport City. Any suggestions please?

I know there is an option to do sort of editing of the layout of the game which I do not quite understand, but from what I can see there is not a way to completely change the whole layout and move everything, which includes all buildings and roads. I would love to be able to start from scratch with all my current buildings and totally move everything around, houses and buildings repositioned in different ways and new road layouts. The only way I can see it may be possible to do this is if you had lots of empty land and just move everything in that area whilst redesigning the original area, or have I missed something? Just on a side note, I also play Hay Day which has a way of completely editing your whole farm on a new blueprint so to speak which is what I want to do for Airport City. Any suggestions please?
No complete redesign option but you're on the right path of thinking. While a ton of land would help you can also just use the piecemeal approach (e.g. Use next gained land expansion to shift around a few existing buildings\roads prior to utilizing space for new, then again for next and so on.) Over time can get the layout more to your liking.

Last edited:
I’ve done it a few times, it’s time consuming depending how big your city is but is very satisfying once done.

I removed a few buildings to warehouse to give me room , thus would cost a few coins so it depends on your level and how many coins you have.

It’s also a good way to actually see how many useless or inefficient buildings are in you have in your city and warehouse them permanently.

Top Bottom