Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Recovering neighbour list 04oqg29d

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
04oqg29d
Username
cristal100001
Dear friends, thanks to the latest AC update I lost my game. After 4 days, GI managed to help me restore it, but I lost my entire list of neighbors. I kindly ask you to add me to your list because I'm desperately trying to recover my lost time. I ask old and new friends to add me and thank you for your help. I'll try to tag some of my former neighbors, I apologize for the disturbance.

@Radu81 , @crescent moon , @M22 , @david smith , @Harcourt , @!!Fuelplease!! , @Blue Jay , @A.Sampeak

Dear friends, thanks to the latest AC update I lost my game. After 4 days, GI managed to help me restore it, but I lost my entire list of neighbors. I kindly ask you to add me to your list because I'm desperately trying to recover my lost time. I ask old and new friends to add me and thank you for your help. I'll try to tag some of my former neighbors, I apologize for the disturbance.

@Radu81 , @crescent moon , @M22 , @david smith , @Harcourt , @!!Fuelplease!! , @Blue Jay , @A.Sampeak
I deleted your old game and sent you a new neighbor request.

Blue Jay

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer

Old game deleted and request resent

Top Bottom