Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Recent S3 map runners?

Virtsou

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
0314l4cvi
According to my observations, before the last update the drop rate was better. And I explain myself:
because I know the number of planes I aim I always send flights until I get 12 items for 2 planes from each destination. So, I know how many flights I had to do in order to get 12 and I can extrapolate drop rate based on that even if there are no big number of observations.

So: before update I made a map run for Santa Rosa (giant) and for 12 items had to make 63 flights (19,05%).
after that I made all the other map runs.
for San Diego (giant) had to make 71 flights for 12 items (16,9%).
for Santa Barbara 69 flights for 12 items (17.39%).

and again for Exeter (falcon) I needed 76 flights for 12 items (15,79%).

on average, for 12 items I need around 70 flights so the average drop rate according to my observations is around 17%. If we exclude the very good drop rate before the last update then on average someone needs 72 flights so around 16,67%

all the above with the same boosts: spy glass, golden dice, dice, potion of luck, sky captain, business class, comfort class and golden wrench.

MikeH

1000+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
According to my observations, before the last update the drop rate was better. And I explain myself:
because I know the number of planes I aim I always send flights until I get 12 items for 2 planes from each destination. So, I know how many flights I had to do in order to get 12 and I can extrapolate drop rate based on that even if there are no big number of observations.

So: before update I made a map run for Santa Rosa (giant) and for 12 items had to make 63 flights (19,05%).
after that I made all the other map runs.
for San Diego (giant) had to make 71 flights for 12 items (16,9%).
for Santa Barbara 69 flights for 12 items (17.39%).

and again for Exeter (falcon) I needed 76 flights for 12 items (15,79%).

on average, for 12 items I need around 70 flights so the average drop rate according to my observations is around 17%. If we exclude the very good drop rate before the last update then on average someone needs 72 flights so around 16,67%

all the above with the same boosts: spy glass, golden dice, dice, potion of luck, sky captain, business class, comfort class and golden wrench.
Those are still pretty good % numbers. I may be wrong, but I always think that one of the destinations have smaller % drop than the others in one collection. :)

Virtsou

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
0314l4cvi
Those are still pretty good % numbers. I may be wrong, but I always think that one of the destinations have smaller % drop than the others in one collection. :)
This is what I think too! Not sure if the falcons have in general lower drop rate it was the first map I did with falcon.

Robbie Laker

1300+ Star Club
Mitenrabo Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for friend code.
Username
Robbie Laker
SC+SG+GD+D

Bilbao, 114 flights, 15 drops, 13.2%

Baden-Baden, 50 flights, 7 drops, 14%
Luxembourg, 25 flights, 6 drops, 24%
San Marino, 51 flights, 6 drops, 11.8%
Monaco, 50 flights, 7 drops, 28%

1xS3 Condor and 1xS3 Owl secured.

A few more data points for your spreadsheet graph @Navigata07 ;)

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
SC+SG+GD+D

Bilbao, 114 flights, 15 drops, 13.2%

Baden-Baden, 50 flights, 7 drops, 14%
Luxembourg, 25 flights, 6 drops, 24%
San Marino, 51 flights, 6 drops, 11.8%
Monaco, 50 flights, 7 drops, 28%

1xS3 Condor and 1xS3 Owl secured.

A few more data points for your spreadsheet graph @Navigata07 ;)
I'll have to sit down one day and add the ones that were posted after the graph. However, Im pretty convinced with the trend Im seeing. What I am more interested in are the runs that use both the junior pilot and sky captain simultaneously. I have a hypothesis about those runs, so I want to do another plot of just those runs. Anyone who does a run with both SC and JP active, pleass tag me. Thanks.

Top Bottom