Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Recent S3 map runners?

I'd be interested to see if we see a drop rate difference when stacking bonuses.
After update:
S3: Canterbury 91 flights / 12 drops, 13%
Adventure: Delphi 60 flights / 22 drops, 37%
SC+D+GD (I think I didn’t use SG, notes aren’t clear)

I'd be interested to see if we see a drop rate difference when stacking bonuses.

Hi,

I did some S3 flights last week. One was prior to the upgrade, one was after the upgrade, and some were both before and after the upgrade.
I ended up with 12 items for each destination. (I now have 2 S3 Swifts flying to Egypt in 3mins 54 seconds, Weathervane activated.)

Acapulco......………..92 Flights .............................13% Drop Rate...……….Spyglass + Regular Dice + Sky Captain (All After Upgrade)
Tegucigalpa...…....164 Flights...……………………..7% Drop Rate...………..A Mixture of Before and After
Cartagena...…...….195 Flights...………………….….6% Drop Rate...………..Spyglass + Sky Captain (All Before Upgrade)
La Paz.....…………....147 Flights...…………………….8% Drop Rate...………..A Mixture of Before and After
San Pedro Sula.....134 Flights...………………...….9% Drop Rate...………..A Mixture of Before and After

Regards
Harcourt

Hi,

I did some S3 flights last week. One was prior to the upgrade, one was after the upgrade, and some were both before and after the upgrade.
I ended up with 12 items for each destination. (I now have 2 S3 Swifts flying to Egypt in 3mins 54 seconds, Weathervane activated.)

Acapulco......………..92 Flights .............................13% Drop Rate...……….Spyglass + Regular Dice + Sky Captain (All After Upgrade)
Tegucigalpa...…....164 Flights...……………………..7% Drop Rate...………..A Mixture of Before and After
Cartagena...…...….195 Flights...………………….….6% Drop Rate...………..Spyglass + Sky Captain (All Before Upgrade)
La Paz.....…………....147 Flights...…………………….8% Drop Rate...………..A Mixture of Before and After
San Pedro Sula.....134 Flights...………………...….9% Drop Rate...………..A Mixture of Before and After

Regards
Harcourt
So it definitely looks like stacking is improving drops. :) Will give it a try when I go back to s3 flights.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Some interesting posts, and it is drawing me to a conclusion; Only the bonus of most effect matters, and they do not stack (based on the limited sample size).
Reading back through this thread, in old land (GD +150%), drop rates for Alliance maps (S3 map thread, so naturally more data), were in the 7-11% ball park (with an anomalous 17% in there).
@Harcourt and @TeresaLisboa returned 13% on S3 maps, with +300% bonus and +250% bonus respectively.
@A350 and @Crimdrac returned 12% on S3 maps with +150% bonus and + 400% (SC, D, GD + SG + Gold Sub [although technically this is listed as 'item drop', not collectable so I've not included the %]) respectively.

What do others think?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04t508tp5
Username
a DjV
Good morning.
I was wondering if anyone tried to fly purple maps recently?
I did 25 flights to Bilbao with 0 drops. Then moved to Acapulco, first 25 flights 0 drops, then it changed and I did get 6 drops from 66 flights (total).
Only Golden Dice bonus was activated. Tried to restart the game several times, as well as my internet connection.
Is it really that hard to get items needed for S3 Condor?
I did today this 2 destination, all bonuses active (SG, GD, SC, Dice)
BILBAO - 168 flights - Seville 204 Flights

Attachments

• IMG_20200207_150115.jpg
    IMG_20200207_150115.jpg
    5.6 MB · Views: 168
  • IMG_20200207_150115.jpg
    IMG_20200207_150115.jpg
    5.6 MB · Views: 192

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
78 flights to Bath (Falcon), 12 drops GD active.
104 flights to Alicante (Condor), 11 drops, GD active.

Edit: 15% and 10.6% drop rate respectively - not awful

Latest S3 stats.
SC + D + SG = 100 + 50 + 150 = 300%
Exeter 13/106, 12.2% Falcon
Corinth 8/101, 7.9% Tbird
Granada 9/100, 9% Condor

All pretty similar to my drop rates with GD before the changes. Certainly not a noticeable difference when you are talking +150% then to +300% now.

I have spent an extremely wet and windy afternoon flying to get a S3 Turboprop.

I had Sky Captain, Spyglass and Regular Dice activated

I flew 4 Turboprops to each destination, rotating the destinations until I got 6 drops

Vaduz......…………….....32 flights.................18.75%
Baden-Baden......…...75 flights...…………...8.00%
Luxembourg......…….41 flights...………….14.60%
San Marino...……......43 flights...…………..13.95%
Monaco.……………….39 flights...……...…..15.38%

I don't know what I have done to upset Baden-Baden :(

Regards
Harcourt

MikeH

1000+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
I have spent an extremely wet and windy afternoon flying to get a S3 Turboprop.

I had Sky Captain, Spyglass and Regular Dice activated

I flew 4 Turboprops to each destination, rotating the destinations until I got 6 drops

Vaduz......…………….....32 flights.................18.75%
Baden-Baden......…...75 flights...…………...8.00%
Luxembourg......…….41 flights...………….14.60%
San Marino...……......43 flights...…………..13.95%
Monaco.……………….39 flights...……...…..15.38%

I don't know what I have done to upset Baden-Baden :(

Regards
Harcourt
For me it's always one map that has worse drop rate than others :)

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Alliance destinations (none map) do seem to have the worst drop rate by far :confused:
Yeah I gave up on wanting those buildings....just not worth the dismal drop rates. Even for stars I dont think theyre worth it (well I dont see the point of chasing stars besides showing it in the forum, but I digress)

Top Bottom