Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Real Time Travel

Device
  1. Android
Just curious......

I'll be going on a real plane ride and crossing 8 time zones. I'm wondering if this will call up the wraith of GI and prevent me from sending/recieving gifts for awhile as punishment.

On the older versions of the game, this wasn't a problem; but with the lastest upgrades, I'm thinking I should turn my system clock sync off till I return home. Unfortunately, my trip falls over a weekend and I would like to use the facebook weekend code so I'll need to connect to the internet.

Anybody have any experience with this?

jimmy21

I only got into trouble when visiting a few days into the future. I think you will get away with it as long as you are within 24 hours of Moscow time.

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Im working on a ship and fly always to my ship every few months... And i always loose my right to give for a few days for changing my clock from my telephone yeah.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1kcuxd
Username
Friso
When I travelled to London for the Olympics (1 hour difference) I did get the time travel advantage, but no GI punishment or what so ever. Maybe it depends on what way you change the time. There are two methods on my phone: change the time manually, or choose another time zone. I did the first, maybe it helps, I have no idea :p

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
No code
Username
No game
Maybe the travel to London was considered "daylight saving time"?
I just imagine the developers has to accept that we do change clocks two times in a year.

I hav no knowledge, just a guess!

Device
  1. Android
thanxs for the feedback. I actually left my phone in "airplane mode" and disabled the auto-sync for my trip. Due to the high cost of an international data plan, I decided to for-go the weekend code :(

jimmy21

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ylrsgk
Username
mooer/item I need
Has anyone experienced this gifting 'punishment' in the newest version? Just wondering if it still applies, as I'm also crossing 8 time zones next week, having a much needed holiday. If any of my gifting buddies are reading this, if you get nothing from me next week, it's because GI have put me in the naughty corner for leaving London and visiting the US!!

Top Bottom