Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Blue Launch Ready to start mission or join one of yours.

Dominik Winterbach

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20mzq21iw
Username
:{ items pls
Hello, would be happy to find participants for my new Prometheus mission or join one of yours.
Can assign up to 1000 points for 1st or fly from 2nd or 3rd.
My friend code 20mzq21iw
Game name :{ items pls
Thank you for joining

Hi Teboho, I will be happy to join your launch. Just add me whenever you're ready to go.
Thank you!
I'm back on pad in 35 minutes so, what's your gamename because I have 50+ invites (with some of them using variable gamename) in my incoming lobby awaiting acceptance your precise gamename will allow me not to add non forum games.

Dominik Winterbach

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20mzq21iw
Username
I'm back on pad in 35 minutes so, what's your gamename because I have 50+ invites (with some of them using variable gamename) in my incoming lobby awaiting acceptance your precise gamename will allow me not to add non forum games.
Hi Teboho,
My game name is :{ *items I need* pls
My friend code 20mzq21iw
Sent you an invitation.
Thank you for accepting me.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
03t12wqfm
Username
Pilot D
We are back in 17 minutes then we'll do the last one for the day and shall resume tomorrow.

Anyone for captain?
I am relatively new to launches

I have a Blue launch ready, 1300/2000, second and third position available
Code: 03t12wqfm
14 more hours to go....

would that help

I am relatively new to launches

I have a Blue launch ready, 1300/2000, second and third position available
Code: 03t12wqfm
14 more hours to go....

would that help
My preference was that my pad is used for launches, however, I shall do this once: send me an invite and we shall join your launch.

@Mohim20 and @Dominik Winterbach please send invites to @Dina we will join her launch

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
03t12wqfm
Username
Pilot D
My preference was that my pad is used for launches, however, I shall do this once: send me an invite and we shall join your launch.

@Mohim20 and @Dominik Winterbach please send invites to @Dina we will join her launch

thank you so much.
my game name is pilot D

i will try to read later what difference does it make to start or join. i am new to the game, only 1 month playing

thank you so much.
my game name is pilot D

i will try to read later what difference does it make to start or join. i am new to the game, only 1 month playing
I've joined your launch.
The difference is in the logistics part, this is done to minimise confusion as to who is starting a launch.

Dominik Winterbach

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20mzq21iw
Username
@Dina @Mohim20 @Dominik Winterbach @amir77a please check how many launch preps and launch fuel you have so that tomorrow we can do some more launches I'll be bringing a ql.
You can also suggest which colour you prefer or can be able to do. (I'll read all about this tomorrow when I wake up)
@Teboho I am prepared for 10 blue or more green launches. Short with telescope for red.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
03t12wqfm
Username
Pilot D
@Dina @Mohim20 @Dominik Winterbach @amir77a please check how many launch preps and launch fuel you have so that tomorrow we can do some more launches I'll be bringing a ql.
You can also suggest which colour you prefer or can be able to do. (I'll read all about this tomorrow when I wake up)
I can do 5 blue and 2 greens.
not much of launch material afterwards but let’s see

Top Bottom