Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Ranger Jumbo!

Olekander

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fqz1wa2
Username
olekander
For those of you who want to let off some well deserved steam after winning the Jumbo! Post your proud moments here!
холодная война.jpg

Well done getting two!!! Had I strategized a bit I think Icould have got two as well. Instead I'm stuck with 5 volcano desinations all on 2 stars done LOL!!
I talked with experienced members of my alliance before starting the event. I only flew volcano destinations for the first few days until I got the collection and fuel cost went up. Then forced myself to stop and focus on the pretty Rangers :love:

Olekander

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fqz1wa2
Username
olekander
I talked with experienced members of my alliance before starting the event. I only flew volcano destinations for the first few days until I got the collection and fuel cost went up. Then forced myself to stop and focus on the pretty Rangers :love:

That's what I did too but I flew 5 different types of plane to volcanoes haha! Now I'm stuck with 5 unfinished destinations. EVen the owl one its 32 + 32 for a quick flight now :(/

Well played to you!!

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
03mzsdlw
Username
Deepgreensea
They are very nice. I netted 2 but they will be staying in my warehouse for awhile. Need to get to Eagles first lol. I need to build a laundry first too I think lol. Eventually.
You don’t need a Laundry until you fly Giants. Jumbo Rangers need Flight Catering, same as Raven’s and Eagles.

Top Bottom