Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Random Knick Knack collection

pete blake

900+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20uygiqm9
Username
APETE9999
Help please.

I need to fly to Tel Aviv, Canberra, Yerevan, Winnipeg and Ouagadougou to complete the Random Knick Knack collection. I can't find these destinations through the normal flight search box. Winnipeg did recently appear in my alliance flight tasks. Is that they only way I can get to these destinations - by waiting until they appear as an alliance task? All part of my quest to obtain Tower of London - gonna take forever.

Thank you.
P

Help please.

I need to fly to Tel Aviv, Canberra, Yerevan, Winnipeg and Ouagadougou to complete the Random Knick Knack collection. I can't find these destinations through the normal flight search box. Winnipeg did recently appear in my alliance flight tasks. Is that they only way I can get to these destinations - by waiting until they appear as an alliance task? All part of my quest to obtain Tower of London - gonna take forever.

Thank you.
P
No they are only available through alliance flights.

Yes those collections do take a long time - sometimes you have to do more than the 1000 fights for the 10 drops needed. Pays to be part of a good alliance where you get lots of support with flight items!!

Good luck.

pete blake

900+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20uygiqm9
Username
APETE9999
No they are only available through alliance flights.

Yes those collections do take a long time - sometimes you have to do more than the 1000 fights for the 10 drops needed. Pays to be part of a good alliance where you get lots of support with flight items!!

Good luck.
Ah - as I suspected. many thanks.
P

Top Bottom