Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

random item drop frequency???

I have spent a month or two playing and dont think the item drops are random. Too often 3-4 of the same rare items come from the same buildings at the same time. What I am saying is that the makers have used other variables to randomize what comes out of houses when you click them.Anyone else notied this

RosieAir

Airport City Addict
You are right Meikle, the frequency of some items appearing does seem a little odd. for example, twice now we have had 5 briefcases at the same time from houses.
At some point i will work out the frequency for items required to get a treadmill and for the dolce vita collection:we have so many of these now that the frequency should be calculateable. Might be able to work out excactly what "seldom" means in terms of how many trips you have to do to get something!

I wonder if the quest item drops are random at all - perhaps it is predefined as to what you will get for each trip you do to any given location?
eg trip 1 - item a, trip 2, nothing, trip 3, item a& item b, trip 4-1000, nothing...!

Further to this, I have recently become convinced that item drop frequencies are adjusted at times. This is most obvious on Doce Vita. I have changed my buildings several times after the drop frequencies change. I think things are adjusted to try to make the game sort of fun but more fun if you pay.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
y16eg6
Username
LeoLion
I am currently working to prove my theory that flight item drops are tied to the balance of all available flights. Meaning, If I am three stars on London but have never flown to Sydney, I don't get drops from London because I have been there so frequently.

Device
  1. Android
dropping as often as "rocking horse poo". love that. lol

Leo, hope your theory is wrong.

So far:

over 200 flights to Egypt, still no Hieroglyphs (for Extinct Languages collection)
over 200 flights to Thailand, no Drum
over 150 flights to Moscow, no Vodka

I'm beginning to think the Sky Captains quest's are a lost cause.

As for buildings:

I found that having multiple's of the same building really helps. When I had only 1 Sports Shop, I got ziltch for the Sports Bag. After I built 6 Sport Shops (with about 400 collections each), I received about 100 Sports Bags [ works out to about 1 Sports Bag per 24 collections].

jimmy

Top Bottom