Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Questions about Airport City

I've built a Water Park and I know it takes 72 hours before coins can be collected. But it's only shows a 24 hours on the timer and when 24 hours pass it resets itself.

Now, the same is happening with my Terminal 5 construction. I thought it was a 24 hour construction, but when 24 hours were completed the timer just went to 24 hours again.

Anybody know how much time it takes to build Terminal 5?

Thanks.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
r25mb4
Username
i007791
i did have the same problems with terminal level 5. it took me 6 days then, as usual, it asked for more items before you get full completed terminal level 5

I am experiencing the same problem with the level 5 town hall...

Time to built according to the counter: 24 hours (is that the same time in the shop (when you haven't built it) ???), but it is now building for more than 32 hours... But I have time, it is not that urgent.

Ah, ok. Never mind. Because I can't remember what the time to build was, when I bought it. Maybe, the town hall needs 3 or 5 days to be built and just the counter of the construction site is not able to show a greater number than 24 (hours)? If the time according to the shop was 24 hours, it would be a very annoying bug.

Upgrading the town hall enables your city to have a greater population. Especially the bigger residential buildings (e.g. the Multi-Story Building) that give you more passengers let the population rise. When your town hall is too small sized, you cannot buy a lot of bigger houses.

Top Bottom