Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Question regarding game name

@Aero Aereola
@cats are awesome
@Comet18
@david smith
@gorrion
@Harcourt
@Mike47
@wkndcmpr
@wydaho

I have a question regarding game names. When I started my game in December, my game name was crescent moon. After a week or so, I changed it to mn shredder (because, of course, I needed shredders.) Didn't get any shredders, so changed it back to crescent moon after a while. Apparently, it is still showing as mn shredder. Can anyone of my neighbors here verify whether it is mn shredder or crescent moon?

How do I get my game name changed back to crescent moon if it isn't showing it? (because I really don't need shredders - unless they are needed later on down the line??)

Sorry for the rambling question. Thanks!

@Harcourt

How do I get my game name changed back to crescent moon if it isn't showing it? (because I really don't need shredders - unless they are needed later on down the line??)

Hi @crescent moon

This is interesting. In my neighbours list you now show as Crescent Moon. But I think your gift cane in as mn shredder.
Hopefully the next time you gift it will revert back to your full name. I will look out for it and let you know!!

Regards
Harcourt

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtf5i87
Username
Aero Aereola
Weird - I just double checked based on what everyone else is saying, but in my game you are "MN Shredder". Confused me a little at first but I connected the dots based on your gift. I actually have you listed as both on my gift tracking spreadsheet.

I can't believe I have such a thing as a gift tracking spreadsheet, but I just can't keep track of these things anymore!

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
@Aero Aereola
@cats are awesome
@Comet18
@david smith
@gorrion
@Harcourt
@Mike47
@wkndcmpr
@wydaho

I have a question regarding game names. When I started my game in December, my game name was crescent moon. After a week or so, I changed it to mn shredder (because, of course, I needed shredders.) Didn't get any shredders, so changed it back to crescent moon after a while. Apparently, it is still showing as mn shredder. Can anyone of my neighbors here verify whether it is mn shredder or crescent moon?

I see you as crescent moon.
I don't know why; it must be something with the server. I have some other neighbors showing as old names.

@Aero Aereola
@cats are awesome
@Comet18
@david smith
@gorrion
@Harcourt
@Mike47
@wkndcmpr
@wydaho

It has now changed to crescent moon on my neighbor's list. It seems to be a random glitch. When Qwerz added me, their name kept bouncing back and forth from Qwerz to qwe and their code while I was viewing the waiting list. Still not sure who it is here though!

@Captain WH Rollins Thanks for the code!

@gorrion Got your requests and added you. Sent you a stapler from one account and wheel block from the other. Please let me know if you don't get them.

Top Bottom