Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Question about the golden arrow "speed up"

Aviator TD

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Pilot TD
Spending real money on the "golden arrow" moves you up one progress level, but the details of how this affects my event currency is unclear. As an example, I am at the momen between progress levels 36 and 37, and have earned 557 cinema tickets at this level. 1500 tickets gets me to level 37. Buying a golden arrow gets me to level 37, but do I then have 0 tickets towards level 38 or do I start with 557 tickets or does the proportion (just over a third) stay the same?

Many thanks
Aviator TD

Spending real money on the "golden arrow" moves you up one progress level, but the details of how this affects my event currency is unclear. As an example, I am at the momen between progress levels 36 and 37, and have earned 557 cinema tickets at this level. 1500 tickets gets me to level 37. Buying a golden arrow gets me to level 37, but do I then have 0 tickets towards level 38 or do I start with 557 tickets or does the proportion (just over a third) stay the same?

Many thanks
Aviator TD
Per my understanding it has no effect on your current event currency, it just "bumps" up your progress level per this prior thread:
Thread 'Event progress level question' https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/event-progress-level-question.42508/

pete blake

900+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20uygiqm9
Username
APETE9999
But preferably don't "buy" a level when it is cheap in terms of cinema tickets. You can still earn tickets during the event so consider waiting until near the end of the event when your purchase of a level is worth more.

P

Purchasing an event level will just move you up 1 level, it doesn’t affect the currency. It would move you to l37 and you’d have your 577 towards 38.

given that there’s two days to go though I’d think about holding off. It will be easier to get your 1500 and move up than it will to get what’s needed for 38 and 39. I’d keep going and only use the bump up when it’s clear you won’t make another level through game play alone

Many thanks
Aviator TD
4000 points for the last level so wait till you get to the end as the others here have suggested.

Aviator TD

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Pilot TD
Purchasing an event level will just move you up 1 level, it doesn’t affect the currency. It would move you to l37 and you’d have your 577 towards 38.

given that there’s two days to go though I’d think about holding off. It will be easier to get your 1500 and move up than it will to get what’s needed for 38 and 39. I’d keep going and only use the bump up when it’s clear you won’t make another level through game play alone
Thanks for all your replies. I assume that although the 577 stays the same after "buying level 37" the target does increase to that required for level 38.

Top Bottom