Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Question about flight availability

pete blake

900+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20uygiqm9
Username
APETE9999
After the Dragon Rising event, will flight to Sri Lanka, Corsica, Galapagos, Tasmania, Komodo, Madeira, Jeju, Aruba still be available?

Or do they disappear after the event.

Thanks.
P

pete blake

900+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20uygiqm9
Username
APETE9999
so why should they disappear?
In the new flight interface my current flights to Corsica and Komodo appear when I click on the "flight plus star"
Screenshot (59).png
icon at the top right hand side. I always thought this tab designated event flights.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
In the new flight interface my current flights to Corsica and Komodo appear when I click on the "flight plus star"View attachment 47712 icon at the top right hand side. I always thought this tab designated event flights.
I think there are still bugs... adventure, launch maps and alliance maps all show there currently when active.

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
PLMerry [what I need], PLM2, & PLM3
In the new flight interface my current flights to Corsica and Komodo appear when I click on the "flight plus star"View attachment 47712 icon at the top right hand side. I always thought this tab designated event flights.
I see that you have these marked as being your favorite places. This is probably a glitch with the favorite and the event buttons.

Top Bottom