Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Quest Item nightmares

Herein lies a major problem. It's called possible revenue for GI.
I have some smaller/lower level support games; games which also are taking part in the event. What I see happening are neighbors quitting, I just went through my support games and on avg, 15-20 losses. That is a good percentage seeing as I have less than 200 neighbors to begin with.
And these are players who have visited my airports regularly since the last 1 or two events. These are people who send me fuel and other needed items.
With the very, very, very, so very, rare drops either from destinations or snow removal facilities, these people are frustrated and quit.

That isn't a good sign, especially when it is Christmas time around the world, the economics of most nations struggling to make ends meet, feed their children, afford medicines, clothing and other needs, and try to afford presents for their families.
They do not have the luxury of buying some 29.99 building that puts out one item every 4 hours or spend 18-20 greens, which again cost real money, in the game on some chest with random items.

I would really like to know what numbers of losses other players are seeing on their neighbor lists. I know many of us here are well above level 50, many maxxed out at 80, and don't have space on the list for newcomers, but I have watched so, so many people just give up, despite the intro of V7.

GI, you have made the game with better graphics, new destinations, events even, but it still is not enough to keep everyone onboard.
I see some really high players drop, such as Brenty, who was I think an 80 and had been an awesome gifter but the drop rate elsewhere seems consistent. It might be because I’ve weeded a lot out, though.

Top Bottom