Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Quantum Leap Launches On Saturday

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
I am going to do red launches this saturday from 8:00 P.M (GMT+5:30).
All are welcomed. Having 3 ql confirmed. will post updates on ql's.
i do not want position.
Thank You:)

Diabloscort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04pv8ec3
Username
El Diablo
@AJ... how are we going to start this? I can launch blue 12 times ( trying to get more wheat ).... I need maps for blue but I do not need every 1st place.. I would like to get maybe 5 maps out of it though... I will have missy with me on this party but on red only... I will be with the party the whole time on this so my QL can be used by all :)

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
@Diabloscort , i will launch blue around 20-25 and hope red to be above 250. U can get map's but there's another friend (paul) who also need's them. Hope your fight for map pays up:sneaky:;). Just put up fast points in it and join my launch as quickly you can.

Diabloscort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04pv8ec3
Username
El Diablo
We might want to do this: on blue, have whomever puts 576 in gets first and everyone else puts in down the line... next launch, first place will go to the next person... trade off every launch so people save their PEB's... I do this with my other city and it works :) just a suggestion. ..

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
We might want to do this: on blue, have whomever puts 576 in gets first and everyone else puts in down the line... next launch, first place will go to the next person... trade off every launch so people save their PEB's... I do this with my other city and it works :) just a suggestion. ..
I cannot assure you that it goes like this but i will try my best to get you 1st.

Diabloscort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04pv8ec3
Username
El Diablo
Thats why I am glad u mentioned this now so all of us can plan this out... for some, rocket fuel is kinda hard to come by so a little planning will benefit all of us... I know it gets crazy sometimes ( when we launched with @Robby, it got really crazy )... I just do not want anybody wasting fuel that they could use on another launch...

Top Bottom