Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

QUANTUM LEAP FIRST TIMER

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
u4vrwj
Username
FancyFlight OR !FF(itemsneeded)
Hi,

I have a Quantum Leap bonus sitting in my warehouse that I forgot about. I've participated in these accelerated landing time space flights before but have never used one so want to plan ahead and get other space travellers on board so it's not wasted.

Would anyone like to join the launch? I can add you as a neighbour or vice versa. What's a good time to do it - I'm on Australian EST and usually I see people doing them in the evening around 9pm

Is there a maximum/limit on how many launches can take place per QL bonus?

Thanks

P.S. Any other tips?

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
A general rule of thumb, QL or no QL, is to not start a launch unless you have the fuel to complete it on your own. Like Agent_L said, build up your fuel stocks before starting out.
Cheers,
Tom

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
If only you use your QL the launch will return in 2:30h, with another one QL 15minutes, with another two QL 1:15 minutes and so.
Build up your fuel stocks and launch items needed for many launches. If three QL still available you can launch each 2 minutes (30 launches/hour, 180 launches in 6 hours, etc). Maybe is not a problem but just to remember.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
u4vrwj
Username
FancyFlight OR !FF(itemsneeded)
Yes exactly! This is why I want my neighbours to join. I might put it as my ingame name temporarily while I do the launch so they know

Thanks for your help

If only you use your QL the launch will return in 2:30h, with another one QL 15minutes, with another two QL 1:15 minutes and so.
Build up your fuel stocks and launch items needed for many launches. If three QL still available you can launch each 2 minutes (30 launches/hour, 180 launches in 6 hours, etc). Maybe is not a problem but just to remember.

Top Bottom