Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android QL is on but not showing in avatar

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Last weekend I did some launches with QL, jpjpjp4 initiated the launch (no QL) Jpjpjp2 had the QL.....
But the QL was visible when I wanted to join with jpjpjp999 and jpjpjp2 was already in....
Didn't expect that.....

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Since latest update (spring) and obviously new QL launching window, i do not see QL logo on users name anymore. iOS or Android.... How about you?

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
@Gt city

I joined @Fatdaz and his was showing when I joined...there was another QL inside too...got a 15 mins launch...

strange thing though...on 2nd launch @Fatdaz was only QL....launch 2 hours 15..after about 10 mins..it shot down to less than 15 mins until it landed!!
It seems that QL launching is stil very buggy, although should be reprogrammed totally...
Hope for new, better update soon.

And Reserve Hangar... :hungry:

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
@Gt city

I joined @Fatdaz and his was showing when I joined...there was another QL inside too...got a 15 mins launch...

strange thing though...on 2nd launch @Fatdaz was only QL....launch 2 hours 15..after about 10 mins..it shot down to less than 15 mins until it landed!!
Oh, yes. I saw Fatdaz launching, on iOS and android, but QL sign was not showable, so i did not want to join... On iOS stil affraid because of 24 solo launch, if i join Fatdaz, on android, i did not see QL logo, so was not sure, wheather it was QL launching or not...

pegasus

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03u8wc0u
Username
Pegasus Sue
Have seen no signs of QL's showing on launches, a couple of my neighbours only fly with QL's they are on launch pad but no QL. Not wishing to risk the ride:eek:

Top Bottom