Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

QL expired, launches are done

2nd edit - I am opening up captain position to others, as I want to conserve some of my PEBs, etc.

edit - Hi all, I've had quite a good response and friends adding me, so we appear to be launching with at least 2 QLs. Only rule I respectfully ask is to remain Captain when I add 576 points. Happy Flying! Still have about 23 hours left on this QL as off 12:12pm pacific time

Hi all,

New forum member here, finally joined the forum after lurking forever. I just used my first QL, and am on the green pad getting ready to launch. I contributed 1174 points and am the only one on this launch so far. Just wanted to invite any and all forum members to join this launch, and future ones over the next 24 hours. It's a bit late to start making rules, so for now, feel free to join and contribute however many points you want.

My friend code is 0361zt1ob

Thanks for having me, this game is addicting!

Hi @LAX2CDG

If you are still going, I have sent you a friend request.. :)

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
0361zt1ob
Username
LAX2CDG
Accepted all requests. On green launch pad now. Going to do another launch or two, then going to sleep for a few hours. Current launch has 4 QL if anyone else wants to join. Please just abide by the 576 rule. Thanks, all!

Joopedeej

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04evi603j
Username
Steef
Accepted all requests. On green launch pad now. Going to do another launch or two, then going to sleep for a few hours. Current launch has 4 QL if anyone else wants to join. Please just abide by the 576 rule. Thanks, all!

Are you still good on items or want me to push a bit more?

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
0361zt1ob
Username
LAX2CDG
Hi all, I’m back. Sorry, was sleeping. 1.5 hours left on my QL, rocket will be back on the launch pad in 8 minutes and launching green.

I don’t mind others taking captain position, I’m only going to contribute 12 points to each launch until QL burns out. Only issue is that most of my friends are not from the forum, therefore there is the potential of hijack. I’ll try to monitor for that, but if you take the captain spot at 576, please try to pay attention to launch.

Top Bottom