Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Promo code problem

Device
  1. Android
New player here.
I am trying to apply the weekly promo code to my game. I try to enter the code where you add neighbors with the * around the code. When I click the search button, nothing happens, I dont even get an invalid code. I then tried to sign in my Facebook account to my ingame profile. I click the promo code link on the Facebook post and my game launches with no reward.

New player here.
I am trying to apply the weekly promo code to my game. I try to enter the code where you add neighbors with the * around the code. When I click the search button, nothing happens, I dont even get an invalid code. I then tried to sign in my Facebook account to my ingame profile. I click the promo code link on the Facebook post and my game launches with no reward.
Codes only work from some time each Friday (in general around 3pm UTC) when they’re released until Sunday. So, if you’re trying it today, it won’t work. Wait for the new one, in some 12h or so.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins

There is a user guide on this subject matter, which you could read through, if you have not done so already.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Top Bottom