Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Project Madagascar. Watch it or you can be a part of a history we will make.

mel

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04chunln
Username
Meli2-what I need most
Device
  1. None of the above
Tadashi1 a9n2ztd
Tadashi2 is a code ios

@Uncle Mans , @Scalia , @Mrstepot , @mel , @Bulldog , @Suresh , @Alfonz Senki .

Add me from your side first, if not available tag me so I can add you from my side. I need my quota safe to add people who has problem from their side.

Thank you for helping me in the project.

Hi Robby, I have sent friend requests from Airblues to Tadashi 1& 2, and from Duckonfly to Tadashi 1, please accept. Duckonfly has Tadashi 2 already, cheers(y)

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Please PM if adding. Will not add without PM.
Username
Sulfe (lvl 60 283★ and 9♥) / Wingit (lvl 60 155★ and 9♥)
Ok, I'm in, too. Both games. @Robby Kusuma. Wingit sent tadashi1 a neighbor request. If accepted I have all your games in all of mine. Thanks. I hope we don't break the servers. :oops:

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Device
  1. None of the above
Robby can you please send a friend request to Airblues from Tadashi2, as unfortunately you still showing on waiting list:( This hopefully will work. Looking forward flying with you and everyone else tomorrow;)

mel

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04chunln
Username
Meli2-what I need most
@Scalia , Airblues and Duckonfly are listed
@Ank7 , I added you ank77, I have only Ank7
@Mrstepot , Beckyp and Beckyp2 are listed
@mel , I have Meli2, other game?
@Sulfe , Sulfe and Wingit are listed
@Suresh , what is your game code, PM me if you wanna keep closed. I will add you from my side.

There is no other game on my side. I'm playing android on meli2 and Windows on the other game. Windows can't connect with ios or Android

Top Bottom