Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android progress loss through transfer to another device

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
04oqg29d
Username
cristal100001
Yesterday I had to change my phone so I took all the apps on the new phone through my google account. but the surprise: all applications are ok but AC :)) It seems that the progress on the last month has disappeared! Or did not know the google play account to take full progress. I made a ticket to GI yesterday morning, I received a quick answer that did not help me because the games on both phones have the same friend code with the mention that one is level 71 and the other 70 and missing some important buildings, the track lvl 7, event achievements, coins and more. I have sent three more emails to GI with explanations and pictures, after which I made another ticket because I did not receive any response. After the second ticket I receive another mail asking if I transferred the game progress through backup. What backup? Can this game be backed up? Since then I have not touched the game waiting for a solution from GI but it's already 32 hours since I made the first ticket and no solution. I've worked hard to get to this level, I've spent money, I've worked for the ongoing event, but it looks like GI does not care. If someone has any solution to convince me that this company treats their clients with respect, I may not delete the game definitively. I attach pictures with the two variants, repeat with the same friend code. Any advice is welcomed!

Free2Play , some help , pls?

Initial phone and game level:

WhatsApp Image 2017-10-18 at 13.25.48(1).jpeg

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
04oqg29d
Username
cristal100001
Yesterday I had to change my phone so I took all the apps on the new phone through my google account. but the surprise: all applications are ok but AC :)) It seems that the progress on the last month has disappeared! Or did not know the google play account to take full progress. I made a ticket to GI yesterday morning, I received a quick answer that did not help me because the games on both phones have the same friend code with the mention that one is level 71 and the other 70 and missing some important buildings, the track lvl 7, event achievements, coins and more. I have sent three more emails to GI with explanations and pictures, after which I made another ticket because I did not receive any response. After the second ticket I receive another mail asking if I transferred the game progress through backup. What backup? Can this game be backed up? Since then I have not touched the game waiting for a solution from GI but it's already 32 hours since I made the first ticket and no solution. I've worked hard to get to this level, I've spent money, I've worked for the ongoing event, but it looks like GI does not care. If someone has any solution to convince me that this company treats their clients with respect, I may not delete the game definitively. I attach pictures with the two variants, repeat with the same friend code. Any advice is welcomed!

Free2Play , some help , pls?

Initial phone and game level:

View attachment 9882

New game level after changing the phone

Screenshot_20171018-141023-1.png

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Dear @cristian!

I understand your frustration, but every additional ticket you file just slows things down, and with every additional ticket — even more so, because our support team tries to find all of them and follow them through. If you've been online at least once a day, it's usually no problem to restore your profile from our server manually if it didn't work automatically, and provide you specific buildings if needed. Just try to be patient, and give all the details to the member of support team.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
04oqg29d
Username
cristal100001
Dear @cristian!

I understand your frustration, but every additional ticket you file just slows things down, and with every additional ticket — even more so, because our support team tries to find all of them and follow them through. If you've been online at least once a day, it's usually no problem to restore your profile from our server manually if it didn't work automatically, and provide you specific buildings if needed. Just try to be patient, and give all the details to the member of support team.
The nightmare is over, the game has been restored. I honestly did not think it was happening :) What can i say ... thanks GI! I still feel sorry I lost two full days of the event, difficult to finish.

Top Bottom