Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Profitable week/event

TimP

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
For me it was also a profitable week: Got the last 500k I needed for the last land upgrade, realistic targets for this week: Tower Upgrade to Level 6, build one more stand, buy first raven plane, build first catering facility and then all runway upgrades I'm still missing at least for one runway up to Level 7. And with the land sale this week get 10 more Land expansion ;)

As we reached now the end of the week, a conclusion: All self set targets met, just built my first Runway Level 7 tonight :) Second runway will have to wait, other stuff gets priority first:

Next week will hopefully bring the introduction of the Level 2 Helicopters with the first Crossbill + needed buildings (repair base Level 2, Stand 2, mechanical plant I have already). Maybe I also upgrade the H Terminal to Level 3, but that is not a must.
For planes I need first also an update of my infrastructure before I go for Tower Level 7. So target is: Terminal Level 6, Parking Lots 6-8, Small Oil Refinery Level 2. As I am just now building my first Grand Hotel Town Hall Updates can wait ;)
This will only work when the next Event will quickly start and we can use a lot of spy glasses ;)

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
Friend Code
04bb6zwif
Username
lawrenceaaaa
I run the spyglass constantly buying it from the event store. That drops lots more collections from guest planes. Because I've built runway up to level 9, I can land planes up to thunderbird so lots of 2000 point collections. I also run the fuel additive to generate more fuel for flights. I pop on Comfort Class if I have one or Business Class especially, and if I get a vintage weathervane from the bank for free (which happens often), I will run that too.

But I also spend lots of time on the game. I've slowed down a bit since posting - beautiful Friday night with wine, and nice morning today to tend to my garden. But even with the slowdown, I have 162,000 coins built up since yesterday. It's cooling down now and about to rain so I expect to get enough in the next hour or so to upgrade my small oil refinery.
hi @Chloe11111 I'm wonderring about the business class. Does that applicable to guest plane also/ just our flights ya? I tried enabling it, but the guest plane income seems the same

Top Bottom