Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Profitable week/event

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
This event has been great and very profitable. Since Monday, I've built
  • MCC3 (just the last 100,000)
  • Stand 9 @200,000
  • Terminal Section 8 @130,000
  • Parking lot 8 @ 64,000
  • Runway 7 @140,000
  • Runway 8 @210,000
  • Launch pad 3 @200,000
Hopefully before the weekend is over, I will have also completed
  • Small oil refinery upgrade @200,000
  • Runway 9 @300,000
  • Terminal section 8 boarding bridge @60,000
Then I need to start working on the really big ticket items.

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
  • Stand 9 @200,000
  • Parking lot 8 @ 64,000
  • Runway 7 @140,000
  • Runway 8 @210,000
  • Launch pad 3 @200,000
  • Runway 9 @300,000
Katie great job! Bill

amir77a

1000+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
A77 items
  • Stand 9 @200,000
  • Parking lot 8 @ 64,000
  • Runway 7 @140,000
  • Runway 8 @210,000
  • Launch pad 3 @200,000
  • Runway 9 @300,000

What am I missing?
How did the event enable you to obtain so many coins?

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
What am I missing?
How did the event enable you to obtain so many coins?
I run the spyglass constantly buying it from the event store. That drops lots more collections from guest planes. Because I've built runway up to level 9, I can land planes up to thunderbird so lots of 2000 point collections. I also run the fuel additive to generate more fuel for flights. I pop on Comfort Class if I have one or Business Class especially, and if I get a vintage weathervane from the bank for free (which happens often), I will run that too.

But I also spend lots of time on the game. I've slowed down a bit since posting - beautiful Friday night with wine, and nice morning today to tend to my garden. But even with the slowdown, I have 162,000 coins built up since yesterday. It's cooling down now and about to rain so I expect to get enough in the next hour or so to upgrade my small oil refinery.

amir77a

1000+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
A77 items
I run the spyglass constantly buying it from the event store. That drops lots more collections from guest planes. Because I've built runway up to level 9, I can land planes up to thunderbird so lots of 2000 point collections. I also run the fuel additive to generate more fuel for flights. I pop on Comfort Class if I have one or Business Class especially, and if I get a vintage weathervane from the bank for free (which happens often), I will run that too.

But I also spend lots of time on the game. I've slowed down a bit since posting - beautiful Friday night with wine, and nice morning today to tend to my garden. But even with the slowdown, I have 162,000 coins built up since yesterday. It's cooling down now and about to rain so I expect to get enough in the next hour or so to upgrade my small oil refinery.

I am on 2 runways with lvl10. SG is activated.
I've landed 13 guest planes now. The total coin income was 1847 coins.
Nothing too much special....

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
I am on 2 runways with lvl10. SG is activated.
I've landed 13 guest planes now. The total coin income was 1847 coins.
Nothing too much special....
Collections. That's the ticket. Oh, and 13 guest planes is 6 1/2 minutes. So multiply that many times many times over.

Just completed the level 2 oil refinery and at 7353. I just don't have a life. Been tapping while watching reruns of HIMYM

Air Colonia

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
037k8au2u
Username
Air Cologne
I don’t know what’s wrong 😅People are talking about 160.000 coins a day and I’m sitting here waiting for 5 days to buy a 2nd falcon, with 50.000 coins profit a day, sometimes 75.000. I don’t know how I should be able to collect 1.5 million for a tower and a stand!

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
I don’t know what’s wrong 😅People are talking about 160.000 coins a day and I’m sitting here waiting for 5 days to buy a 2nd falcon, with 50.000 coins profit a day, sometimes 75.000. I don’t know how I should be able to collect 1.5 million for a tower and a stand!
But are you playing MOST of the day?

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW

Dont compare your gameplay to others. Just keep playing according to your own pace.

Read or listen what the suggestions are, but you don’t need to follow it if you don’t feel like it. Do what you think is best for you.

Remember, it’s a patience game. You can achieve more and faster if you spend (money or time).

As someone who doesn’t spend money on the game my city is also still crawling and I get less coins a day than you. Saving to buy all the land expansions alone without greens is 3.6m; however, I’ll be patient and fly for stars as I save in the knowledge that it will be worth it once I get over this final hurdle of Expansion 20 and then I can buy another load of expansions with saved greens. After that I’ll have more space and all future coins can go towards towers, terminals, stands and planes.

TimP

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
For me it was also a profitable week: Got the last 500k I needed for the last land upgrade, realistic targets for this week: Tower Upgrade to Level 6, build one more stand, buy first raven plane, build first catering facility and then all runway upgrades I'm still missing at least for one runway up to Level 7. And with the land sale this week get 10 more Land expansion ;)

Top Bottom