Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

problem getting confirmation email to Apple addresses

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03z70zh0e
Username
Sunset
Wondering if this is a known issue or if anyone else has experienced this...

I first tried registering for the forums here a week or two ago. I filled everything out, put in my email (a ...@mac.com address) and waited. Confirmation email never came. Checked my inbox, checked my spam folder, nothing ever arrived. Tried going through the process a second time, using a different ...@Mac.com email address. Same exact issue. Nothing in inbox, nothing in spam, no email ever arrived. Gave up, frustrated.

Earlier today tried for a third time, this time using a ...@yahoo.com email address. Confirmation email arrived almost instantly, was able to confirm without issues, and now am happy to be here.

Not sure where the issue is, whether for some reason the forums don't see the ...@mac.com as a legit domain, or whether for some reason Apple is isolating those email before they even arrive to the user. Or maybe something else. Just figured I would share my experience.

I first tried registering for the forums here a week or two ago. I filled everything out, put in my email (a ...@mac.com address) and waited. Confirmation email never came. Checked my inbox, checked my spam folder, nothing ever arrived. Tried going through the process a second time, using a different ...@Mac.com email address. Same exact issue. Nothing in inbox, nothing in spam, no email ever arrived. Gave up, frustrated.

Earlier today tried for a third time, this time using a ...@yahoo.com email address. Confirmation email arrived almost instantly, was able to confirm without issues, and now am happy to be here.

Not sure where the issue is, whether for some reason the forums don't see the ...@mac.com as a legit domain, or whether for some reason Apple is isolating those email before they even arrive to the user. Or maybe something else. Just figured I would share my experience.
Thank you for posting this problem because its the first time happen.
@Dave

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
046esm5rg
Username
Air Kixx
Happened to me too last year when I tried to register with iCloud domain. Eventually gave up and done it with gmail.

Interesting issue. Did you try it with your .iCloud address? I’ve registered with my iCloud and that was fine. Wondering if it’s an apple problem as they hate the .MAC address and to a lesser extent the .me address.

Top Bottom