Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

problem buying flight catering

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
naturenut air
I tried to buy flight catering. Got message that I have too many of the building type. This is first flight catering purchase. Do I need to sell something? I sold flight school and that didn't help. Also tried selling wind turbines. Spent 10,000 coins re-purchasing those items. How do I buy flight catering?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Your problem seems strange, I know current versions only allow 6 of the same building type to be purchased and up to 10 of the award buildings. So if this is your first FCF then there is a new problem.
Do you have Cosmic Fuel Statations? If so how many? As they seem to be related to FCF for some reason (when they introduced the Rocket launches etc they stopped having more FCF than 6).

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
naturenut - As flip123 posted have a look in the thread...

You also need to post more info on what device/platform you are playing on and what level you are at... If you are on the Amazon verison of AC it is a known bug...

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
naturenut air
Your problem seems strange, I know current versions only allow 6 of the same building type to be purchased and up to 10 of the award buildings. So if this is your first FCF then there is a new problem.
Do you have Cosmic Fuel Statations? If so how many? As they seem to be related to FCF for some reason (when they introduced the Rocket launches etc they stopped having more FCF than 6).

You must have a different than I do as I never heard of cosmic fuel station. I am running kindle fire, generation 2.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
You must have a different than I do as I never heard of cosmic fuel station. I am running kindle fire, generation 2.
Then as tdv stated is is a known bug with the Amazon Kindle version.
Also for help in the future is suggest you change your prference to indicate Amazon instead of None of the Above.

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
Hi all I have had this problem for over 3 weeks I only have 3 FC and because of the gifting, launch glitches I did try to buy another. So this has to go down as another GI mess. But I am sure they know what they are doing tdv your comments are very welcome

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
@Neil ellor how many Cosmic Fuel Stations do you have as that was also a reason why you could not build more after an update, although IIRC that was resolved when they "spilt" FCF and CFS from the same building code.

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
Blackcloud I only have one Cosmic Fuel Station plus the 3 Flight Catering, so I should be able to build more? As I am a victim of the gifting glitch FC is a major problem as I only get six a day plus what a few neighbors can send and GI have stopped most of that too:(:(:mad::mad::mad:

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Blackcloud I only have one Cosmic Fuel Station plus the 3 Flight Catering, so I should be able to build more? As I am a victim of the gifting glitch FC is a major problem as I only get six a day plus what a few neighbors can send and GI have stopped most of that too:(:(:mad::mad::mad:
Neil ellor, for the same reason I build extra FC in the last few weeks, but didn't have problems until the seventh....

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Haha, Neil ellor, I don't have glitches??? I could not open my android game for over a month. I deleted it and got a recovery code. Luckely it could be recovered. Since a month I can't sent gifts from flip123 and Jpjpjp. I also have the glitches and bugs, the difference is, I report it a few times on the forum and not several times a day, every day (that has no use)

Top Bottom