Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Previous Week Flight Top 100 Destination

Yulee

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Yulee , Yulee 2
Username
Yulee , Yulee 2
Free2Play can you take a look on this bug, my previous week flight showing blank , no reward at all for last week result, i send ticket to GI and your support team ask for screen shot to prove i on top 100 flight, but i can't prove it since previous week flight showing blank

This happened not only to me but most of IOS player have this problem since yesterday. I upload you a picture to see what we see.

Can you sort this out and send our reward for last week flight?

Attachments

• GI Bug.jpg
    GI Bug.jpg
    661.3 KB · Views: 117

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
I think we all should appriciate Ivan (Free2Play) for joining our forum, share insite information with us and giving him our ideas for future improvements and events in AirportCity.

And don't use him as a new form of special Customer Service or bother him with every small bug or personal complaints here. He told us that he is working in a very small team and that they are very busy (see list of plans for 2015).

Better make a ticket as usual. I know the answers are not always what we wish but we now know (thanks to Ivan) that they are really working on these tickets!

Cheers,
Dick

Yulee

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Yulee , Yulee 2
Username
Yulee , Yulee 2
I think we all should appriciate Ivan (Free2Play) for joining our forum, share insite information with us and giving him our ideas for future improvements and events in AirportCity.

And don't use him as a new form of special Customer Service or bother him with every small bug or personal complaints here. He told us that he is working in a very small team and that they are very busy (see list of plans for 2015).

Better make a ticket as usual. I know the answers are not always what we wish but we now know (thanks to Ivan) that they are really working on these tickets!

Cheers,
Dick

@Deetee04 , sorry I don't see this as personal problem, but IOS and Android player have this problem, you can imagine if everybody send ticket to support for this problem, I sent ticket to GI support already and they ask me for screen shoot, as you see I only able to provide screen shoot showing blank field on Top 100 destination, so how I do re-claim my reward.

I understand Free2Play have a very small team, but when he join this forum than he cannot only provide future information of this game, but he must work with all player of this game to make this game better and sort all bug problem.

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
@Deetee04 , sorry I don't see this as personal problem, but IOS and Android player have this problem, you can imagine if everybody send ticket to support for this problem, I sent ticket to GI support already and they ask me for screen shoot, as you see I only able to provide screen shoot showing blank field on Top 100 destination, so how I do re-claim my reward.

I understand Free2Play have a very small team, but when he join this forum than he cannot only provide future information of this game, but he must work with all player of this game to make this game better and sort all bug problem.
I don't say the Top-100 issue is a personal problem. I have the same and also missed a reward. Making tickets is the correct way to inform GI there is a technical problem and I think they received a lot of tickets about it.
But Ivan joining the forum does not mean that all (almost) 4000 members can shoot at him for any kind of problem. For him it is a job, for us it is a game. And he is a developer, not a Customer Service employee. Do you want him to spends hours answering questions or to put this time into development and making the game better?
Therefore I think it is rather brutal/impolite to tag his name and expect an answer or solution in a VIP-way just because we are a forum. Offcourse it's up to Ivan to react on some threats when he finds some time (as he already did)!

Yulee

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Yulee , Yulee 2
Username
Yulee , Yulee 2
I don't say the Top-100 issue is a personal problem. I have the same and also missed a reward. Making tickets is the correct way to inform GI there is a technical problem and I think they received a lot of tickets about it.
But Ivan joining the forum does not mean that all (almost) 4000 members can shoot at him for any kind of problem. For him it is a job, for us it is a game. And he is a developer, not a Customer Service employee. Do you want him to spends hours answering questions or to put this time into development and making the game better?
Therefore I think it is rather brutal/impolite to tag his name and expect an answer or solution in a VIP-way just because we are a forum. Offcourse it's up to Ivan to react on some threats when he finds some time (as he already did)!

Hi @Deetee04, sorry I disagree with you, GI support surely can't help us on this since their are customer service for all GI Games, they even don't have this game online, so talking with them just useless.

My point of view since developer join this forum, than can't only want to inform you future development, they can do that on official Airport City website.
This forum open a special thread for member to give input to GI, if he reply on that thread than he surely need our input
We just need him to explain what's going on with this game, if he can give us some explanation than that will be great.

Let's wait reply from him and don't say I brutal or impolite, as you say this only games!

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
After more than 2 years we are all very pleased we have somebody of GI joining this forum. But that does not mean that forum members will get priority in service.
And I don't want us all to chase Ivan away from the forum.
But you are right, we will wait to see if there comes an answer. And believe me, comparing to bugs in the past, the one about the empty top-100 last week is a minor one. Not able to be part of this top-100, like a lot of people, is a bigger problem.

The issue should be fixed now, thanks to everyone who reported it. If you were supposed to get a reward, you'll get it next time you load a game.

I just got a Rank 87 (for what I'm not sure).
So that missing reward issue has been remedied.

Thank you Ivan for replying and fixing that issue. If GI can tell us what reward it was for, that would be helpful too :).

Happy New Year to all Game Insight developers & programmers.

Kris

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wc949to
Username
Turion1973
Free2Play can you take a look on this bug, my previous week flight showing blank , no reward at all for last week result, i send ticket to GI and your support team ask for screen shot to prove i on top 100 flight, but i can't prove it since previous week flight showing blank

This happened not only to me but most of IOS player have this problem since yesterday. I upload you a picture to see what we see.

Can you sort this out and send our reward for last week flight?

I'm having the same problem too. I got in the top 3 to Malta, and the top 100 Cyprus. I'm have not got anything at all no rewards, and it shows me blank from the previous week too. I'm using the windows 8.1 version app form the windows store.

Device
  1. Android
No it is not. The rank is reset again. I did 17 geen launch last night and this morning was zero. But, I don't complain. And I know too GI knew the issue. And I know too, GI will never return my 17 lunches like ususal. But I Keep Calm and Play.... Like usual.

Top Bottom