Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

possible watch of Ad Videos?

slanghanger

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Slanghanger
Username
Slanghanger
There was in the past an option to watch an Ad Video and getting a free item you need (P10, F20, flight items, finish construction building instantly and so on). I think it was only useable on android and IOS apps. Both, my main and my support account are on an IOS phone, but on my main account i have since few days no more possibility to look at those Ad videos. But on my support account i can still look Ad videos. Somebody knows what happened here? Many thanks for your answers!

Device
  1. Windows PC
There was in the past an option to watch an Ad Video and getting a free item you need (P10, F20, flight items, finish construction building instantly and so on). I think it was only useable on android and IOS apps. Both, my main and my support account are on an IOS phone, but on my main account i have since few days no more possibility to look at those Ad videos. But on my support account i can still look Ad videos. Somebody knows what happened here? Many thanks for your answers!
If you bought greenies, you have to wait 7 days (I think its 7) before your videos appear back.

Top Bottom