Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Pointless Collectibles!!!

Captain Goren Fox

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03mswcgnn
Username
Steve F.
Seems like many of the sets yield pointless/worthless collectibles. Luggage cart for example seems to have no purpose (and I have over 200 of these suckers). Why would they put pointless collectibles into the game? Am I missing something???

TimP

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Well, every collection still gives Coins and XP, no? So no collection is pointless/worthless. I don't think that everything needs to have a special purpose, as long as it adds to the game experience and you have some fun in collecting this while you just collect passengers from buildings. So you just get here something for free while you just play the game without special things to do (beside building the relevant buildings).

Ken Kyu Air

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
03mkk3ddl, 048nmfkm8
Username
KenKyu1 (item needed) and KK2 (item needed)
As mention above, these collections are there just to help you produce additional coins/exp.

Eg. Every time you collect a Luggage cart collection you’ll get 300 coins. You said that you have 200+ of these which means you’ve already earned 60,000 coins from it. Doesn’t feel like much for long time players, but it’ll sure make a difference for newer players.

Top Bottom