Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Plunder Rate and Launch Ready Chests Income

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Flyers

This mornings plundering, Sunday 7th February, of my neighbours game sites resulted in 17,700k coins and 16 launch ready blue chests, which is below my average of around 20,000k coins and 18 chests. If my memory serves me correctly, my best is 27,500k coins and 19 chests, although I could be slightly out with my figures.

I'm curious and would be very interested to know the success rate of other members, if you are happy to share this information with me. I have a feeling my figures are just a drop in the ocean, when compared to other members.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
You need to buy golden dice for 4 greens only, I don't think you can get it any other way via collections. If you activate it say around 9pm and you haven't visited your neighbours yet, then you can do a visit of neighbours, then within the 6hrs of golden dice you can visit again. Currently I can visit 10 neighbours, with golden dice activated I can get between 40-50 launch boxes, so over the course of the golden dice 80-100 boxes as when the timer resets for visiting you can redo your neighbours for a 2nd time.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
Planetariums are the best buildings to click on for drops, if you can find 12 neighbours who have 5 of those then it really helps.
Yeah, I know, but finding ppl with just 1 is hard enough.
How do you get them? On wiki "By Rocket to the Moon" looks like an event, but sounds like a mission.

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
Can windows phone be neighbours with Android and Iphone/Ipad? You can get them in the super mystery (can't remember 1,2 or 3) set in the store for 99greens, or duke crockers for 65 but you have about a 1 in 8 chance of getting one. They were heavily discounted these sets in December and I managed to get 2 planetariums and a training centre plus about another 6 or 7 buildings in trying to get these.

What I did was look through all my neighbours and note down which ones had the 5, now I have a set 10 I visit everyday that have 5 I can visit, @M22 is one of these great neighbours I have :)

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Wow, that's impressive - I guess I click wrong buildings! What is your routine?

You will need to be neighbours with the following members and visit their game sites daily (there are of course other members):- Yenta, Derby, GiftxChange, SDave, Steve26, Tatsuo, Wasted Eagle, Wired Parrott and Yar.

Then visit the following buildings in their game sites:- Green, Blue and Red Launch Pads, Planitariums, Training Centre's, Mission Control Centre's (L3), Research Labs and Astronaut Acadamy's. This is where I'm able to collect all my coins and launch ready blue chests. It also worth stating that there are other members, more advance, who are able to collect far more than myself.

Hope this helps you.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
@Jgm85 yes, you can be neighbors. I have 3x WP, 1x iPad and 1x Android games - they can visit each other, only gifts won't work. But I don't really play non-WP games so I can't tell how's item drop.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
You need to buy golden dice for 4 greens only, I don't think you can get it any other way via collections. If you activate it say around 9pm and you haven't visited your neighbours yet, then you can do a visit of neighbours, then within the 6hrs of golden dice you can visit again. Currently I can visit 10 neighbours, with golden dice activated I can get between 40-50 launch boxes, so over the course of the golden dice 80-100 boxes as when the timer resets for visiting you can redo your neighbours for a 2nd time.

Your reply is well written and understood, golden dice is one of my targets. Howver, I would never spend green notes on anything else but land and would never spend real money on this game.

Top Bottom