Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Please make it easier to not accidentally spend greens. Remove some features.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
I know this is a business and all. But your customers should spend because they want to, not because they were tricked and accidentally clicked and spent greens they don't intend to. Please remove the 'in your face' manner of making us spend. Trust that if we want these items, we will seek for them. We will ask where & how we can get them.

I don't like pop-ups when I surf the web. Why would I like pop-ups when I am on AC?

1. Remove the New Stuff pop-up when we enter the game.
2. Remove the Most Popular pop-up when we enter the game.
3. Don't make it so that when we click on the repair building to repair our planes, the first thing to show up is New Slot. For some reason, it's defaulted to show up so we will click on the new slot. We have repair items. I already had one repair slot before. Then I accidentally clicked on another repair slot so I had two. Then after a few months, I accidentally clicked on another repair slot so now I have 3 repair slots. I DON'T NEED 3 REPAIR SLOTS. Please stop showing the NEW SLOT to make us use greenies. They are expensive. It would not be so bad if they only cost 1 green. They cost 10, 20 greenies each slot.

RavenENTP

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
w1yufux
Username
RavenENTP
I agree, i got my second slot today, had to scroll to start repair and my touchscreen got oversensitive and clicked buy new slot. I dont like popups and would be nice to disable them. And yes, confirmation question before making buy final.

alex

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wulgnol
Username
alex
I email support GI a half a year ago about the hanger problem. I also told him that it is lame

Dear game support
I bought 96 green money and I save 12 bugs to do some small stuff.
Today, I mistakly bought a extra repair bay and this is BUG on the game.
When you pressed the airplave repair bay, the focus will be on the last bay, the one you must buy, the focus is not
on the one you all ready got. If you press the last repair buy, you do not get a warning. So in a hurry, when 3 planes comes in, you pressed fast, you can mistacly buy a extra repair bay.
It just got this happend to me a second time and this time I am fed up with it. I do not want a extra reapir buy, so
please correct this, maby pushe a backup back form yesterday. Or just remove the extra repair bay and give back
the 10 green coins. Because I do not want a other repair buy !

There answer
Thank you for contacting Game Insight Team!
My name is Anton and I would like to thank you for sharing your thoughts with us and coming up with suggestions
on improving the game process. You are a valued customer and what you think is important to us. I transferred your suggestions to our developers. It is very encouraging to see that you are involved so much into the game process and our dedicated team of developers will certainly appreciate it. If you have any additional questions or suggestions
please don't hesitate to contact us! Have a great day!

And they closed the request right away
So basicly they did non of the requested, and fyi this was 6 mounth ago. So also the deveopers did not nothing.

Device
  1. Android
I have many times like this. I wanna visit neighbours, i open the button than I fell asleep. Suddenly, in the morning, I lost some greenies because of my fingers touch the refresh button for 4 unknown people. I said to myself, dont play and sleep. But it happen again. Move it Or at least give confirmation button.

I have many times like this. I wanna visit neighbours, i open the button than I fell asleep. Suddenly, in the morning, I lost some greenies because of my fingers touch the refresh button for 4 unknown people. I said to myself, dont play and sleep. But it happen again. Move it Or at least give confirmation button.
Things we do to keep playing AC on and on and on .. :LOL:

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
Things we do to keep playing AC on and on and on .. :LOL:

Agree With You That "Confirmation Button"

In Year 2014,I Remember I Have an Empty Level 5 Hangar,I want To Buy Powerfull Propeller Driven,Wanted To Fly To Cyprus For 5 Cyprus Crest.
Unfortunately I Bought Powerfull Propeller Driven S1 ,Which i Have No Need of It.(n)(n)
I used It 15 Days,After That My Patience Got Over and i Have Sell It anyways.:facepalm:

So In The End, "Confirmation Button" Is Good For The Game.(y)

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
Urban legend tm
Username
Urban legend tm
I sent same request to gi in December right after I accidentally purchased something I don't need and asked them for reimbursement, but unsuccessfully. And yesterday again I accidentally bought new repair slot which I don't need.

Last edited:
I sent same request to gi in December right after I accidentally purchased something I don't need and asked them for reimbursement, but unsuccessfully. And yesterday again I accidentally bought new repair slot which I don't need.
The same happened to me last week.
Had asked whether this is going to make GI Backward, but had no success.
Just wanted to give a flyer to repair and there have been 10 greenies away .

Device
  1. Android
Username
belledohna
It would be really nice to have a "Do you really want to spend premium currency?" option as a second chance in case you tapped the wrong thing.

Your players suddenly love you a lot more if you love us! Please forgive us our mistakes!

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
Username
belledohna

Lol, trigger-finger. Dear, dear Robby! Sleep tight!:)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20361m3v2
Username
RockSteady
Wow, I see someone suggested this back in 2015 already! A "confirm" or even just an "undo last action" button would be VERY welcome and it would show good faith. The fact that this suggestion has obviously been ignored for years however is suspiciously dishonest and misleading and makes me want to question whether I should continue playing the game!

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Wow, I see someone suggested this back in 2015 already! A "confirm" or even just an "undo last action" button would be VERY welcome and it would show good faith. The fact that this suggestion has obviously been ignored for years however is suspiciously dishonest and misleading and makes me want to question whether I should continue playing the game!
There is an option in settings for Confirmation pop-ups

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
In that case, my bad Chloe, sorry for over reacting. I found the pop-up confirmation setting and so far it works well, thank you.
It does get annoying though when you are full up on almost everything. But well worth it if you are prone to tapping too fast and accidentally spending greens

Top Bottom