Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Please bear with me (cloud collection)

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
The game definitely knows that I'm a cat person! šŸ˜» Dogs are a close second. But the bears are playing hard to get! Does anyone else's cloud collection look like this?

Screenshot_20200702-172202_Airport City.jpg

AKryztov

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
2022ytz9
Username
AKryztov, Azure
So...... we have a couple Cloud Castles and several unfinished collections on our 5 games; and we have found that each lacks different animals (as seems to be the case with every collection). Our main game which is working towards our 3rd Cloud Castle started off lacking Rabbits, but since then it's been dogs.
The game definitely knows that I'm a cat person! šŸ˜» Dogs are a close second. But the bears are playing hard to get! Does anyone else's cloud collection look like this?

View attachment 36522
So...... we have a couple Cloud Castles and several unfinished collections on our 5 games; and we have found that each lacks different animals (as seems to be the case with every collection). Our main game which is working towards our 3rd Cloud Castle started off lacking Rabbits, but since then it's been dogs. Our other games lack in rabbits, or bears, or elephants, etc. They all seem to be different. But they all seem to have one animal that is harder to get than the others.
Just keep clicking, just keep clicking, just keep clicking..... (oops sorry, I had a Dory moment)

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
So...... we have a couple Cloud Castles and several unfinished collections on our 5 games; and we have found that each lacks different animals (as seems to be the case with every collection). Our main game which is working towards our 3rd Cloud Castle started off lacking Rabbits, but since then it's been dogs.

So...... we have a couple Cloud Castles and several unfinished collections on our 5 games; and we have found that each lacks different animals (as seems to be the case with every collection). Our main game which is working towards our 3rd Cloud Castle started off lacking Rabbits, but since then it's been dogs. Our other games lack in rabbits, or bears, or elephants, etc. They all seem to be different. But they all seem to have one animal that is harder to get than the others.
Just keep clicking, just keep clicking, just keep clicking..... (oops sorry, I had a Dory moment)

Wow 5 games :eek: Impressive! Yeah it's a lot of swimming clicking :LOL: I don't mind though, it's a lot better than chopping the forest.

AKryztov

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
2022ytz9
Username
AKryztov, Azure
Wow 5 games :eek: Impressive! Yeah it's a lot of swimming clicking :LOL: I don't mind though, it's a lot better than chopping the forest.
Chopping trees isn't what it used to be before the Beta 7 update. When we first started playing AC we were chopping trees every day and getting things from those trees. We actually managed to get the Paul Bunyan statue in less than a year. Now it seems like the trees don't give things as easy.

LuvCatsGames

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03wi7r3ta
Username
Captain LC
Lol my games each started with cats. What a wonder lol. One is short on bears and the other one silly poodles. Why on earth couldnā€™t they come up with a better dog image?! I am definitely still a long ways to any cloud castles though.

Top Bottom