Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Playing the Russian version.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ayvpwbz ; ar5a79u ; avyss2h
Username
InCoNvEnIeNtE,InCoNeW,Portugal
Hello to all, its really necessary to build 1 museum? i have that side quest but if is not necessary i dont do it, because if so i need to delete lots of buildings.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Username
Puppy Chou
Further to one of the earlier posts, I can confirm that if you open AC in English after starting this quest in Russian, then you will lose the ability to receive gifts from the flights...I did it late at night by accident yesterday, and haven't received a single drop since....so relying on my good neighbours to send me the gifts....
Az

Az1, I did the same thing, I just kept flying the flights and was able to get the fighter plane. The drops for the fighter were not very good for me.

Bali Hi
What do you mean in your game name in Russian? This word is unreadable!
What do you need?

My keyboard is now in Russian.
I was just trying to type "Bali Hi Russian", based on the English keyboard layout :).
I know it's gibberish, but I think forum members would be able to guess I am doing the Russian quest.

I do need an Oil Container for my 2nd Hangar.Maybe Deetee04 can send Bali Hi one ;)
And 4 of everything for my 3rd hangar.

Other than that I'm good. Drops from neighbours' Museum has been very good, so I have completed the 1st and 3rd quest.
But no museums yet!

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
My keyboard is now in Russian.
I was just trying to type "Bali Hi Russian", based on the English keyboard layout :).
I know it's gibberish, but I think forum members would be able to guess I am doing the Russian quest.

I do need an Oil Container for my 2nd Hangar.Maybe Deetee04 can send Bali Hi one ;)
And 4 of everything for my 3rd hangar.

Other than that I'm good. Drops from neighbours' Museum has been very good, so I have completed the 1st and 3rd quest.
But no museums yet!

I will send you a container in a couple of hours!

Hi
Thanks for the green paint Bali Hi, & fuel pump greensmith, and also to InCoNvEnIeNtE for the camera thing and SamZee for fuel pumps and Puppy Chou for the oil container.
I just need one more green paint to get my first hanger open, but want to build a few more, so if you could keep sending me items I'd appreciate it.
I'll check your signatures to see what you need back.
By the way, further to my earlier post when I'd accidentally opened AC whilst in English, I have now had a few drops from the Russian flights, so all is not lost!
Cheers everyone...must get a bottle of vodka in for the weekend, lol!
Az

Do you use one keyboard layout only?
I use two layouts and it is possible to enter the needed word.

I've installed several keyboards on my Samsung Tab (Bali2), but it is pure Google on my Nexus 7 (Bali Hi).
I have no idea how to change my keyboard setting, now that everything is in Russian.
But I managed to fiddle with it and found the Asus keyboard. So now I have updated "Bali Hi Russian".

Thanks for noticing!!

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Where are you Suresh? Have you joined the Russian mission?
Bali Hi Yes i too turned Russian within few hours of this promo going live :D wwo55 A big thank you. I got a gift (one of the item required for hangar construction) which was my first clue that the promo has gone live. Came on the forum and saw your post and turned my phone Russian :sneaky:

I only need 45 flights (jumbo) to obtain the last star out of this mission and then i will finish this mission.

The reason i am not coming so often to the forum these days is because its too difficult to access this website using my mobile. And to add further to it, my office has banned this website :mad: [somehow they got to know that this website is being accessed while i am on work :cry:] So its only when i have free time at home that i use my laptop to access this website.

Hi all, got 10 pieces of museum, drop rates are much better than for Easter quester, therefore quest already completed, but I want to make more stars as well. Due to the knowledge of russian language, it is fairly easy to play the game, I do not see any difference. If you need anything, just ask me via PM. Good luck

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
Howdy folks!

I'm looking for a few more items for the Hangers, trying to build 3 of them to up my chances of completing this event. Here is what i currently need:

OBD Russian - 8x Oil pump, 6x Fuel Pump, 6x Gun Camera (scope thing)
Flyerduck - 8x Oil Pump, 6x Fuel pump, 6x Gun Camera (scope thing)

Howdy folks!

I'm looking for a few more items for the Hangers, trying to build 3 of them to up my chances of completing this event. Here is what i currently need:

OBD Russian - 8x Oil pump, 6x Fuel Pump, 6x Gun Camera (scope thing)
Flyerduck - 8x Oil Pump, 6x Fuel pump, 6x Gun Camera (scope thing)

Unfortunately, i can only give green paint, which you do not need.
Try flying to the Russian Jumbo destination.
It occassionally drops one of each item needed for the hangar.

Top Bottom