Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Platform Differences ....

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wvhmp2u
Username
CptDav
Does anyone know if the Win8 game is a bit hobbled? I'm not seeing much expansion beyond about Level 31, except just upgrades to already existing buildings such as tower, terminal, etc. Mainly, I can't find the red launcher & various other buildings often mentioned in forums on other platforms, such as planetarium & baggage facility (something like that).

Recently hitting Level 31 & now near to Level 32, it appears my game has pretty much came to a standstill as far as new stuff & new quests ... unless I just want to slowly upgrade what I already have.

Anyone else notice this?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wvhmp2u
Username
CptDav
Don't in the Kindle and Windows. Slow progress.
Don't what? You mean don't play? Or don't have certain buildings? Or what? I really have no choice but to play on Win8, since that's the only platform I have available for this game, but just trying to figure out what are the major differences between the versions.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Hi,

As I only play IOS and Android I can't really talk about the others.... but...
Facebook is a little ahead of IOS and Android (they already have land expansions and had level 10 a little earlier then IOS and Android)
Then IOS and Android.... they go up to level 50 with flights. Has been level 35 for a long time before more levels became available.
Then there is Kindle. The things I read is that GI almost never give updates.....
Windows 8 and Windows phone are relative new as a platform. I don't know what the maximum level is (you can see that in the flight-tab). But I think a lot of the IOS and Android features will come in time as they already started with the first spaceflights..... (IOS got the first spaceflights half a year or so after Android)

CptDav, can you tell us what is already available in windows?
Adventure flights, what space flights, plane types, highest destination......

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
flip123

windows has the same as ios and android, Currently level 40 is the highest at the moment

everything else in game is the same, currently airside building can be upgraded to level 8.

red launchs are currently not available but will probable introduced in the next upgrade.

Top Bottom