Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Planetarium

Vin34

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
042rgi652
Username
landinglight vin
I guess to some this will be an old question, but as new players reach various points in the game the same questions will crop up.
Anyway, mine is "how do you come by a planetarium"? Can't for the life of me work it out. Bet it's quite simple really.

Thanks šŸ˜Š for any help šŸ™
Vin34.

Fly Holland (RIP)

600+ Star Club
Sadly Missed
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Ask via PM
Username
FlyH - plus what I need
The Planetarium is one of the 9 available "Mystery Superbuildings 2". You can buy those for 99 greenies, or 65 greenies at the Airship Store. After buying the MSB2, you will receive a random building out of the 9 available and with a bit of luck you will get a Planetarium.

I was lucky once this way and I won a Planetarium in the Valley of the Kings Curse event as a random building with the Premium Ticket. So I have two now. In 2014 it was also the reward for an event.

There also is a Wiki page about the Planetarium.

Last edited:

Vin34

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
042rgi652
Username
landinglight vin
The Planetarium is one of the 9 available "Mystery Superbuildings 2". You can buy those for 99 greenies, of 65 greenies at the Airship Store. After buying the MSB2, you get a random building out of the 9 available and with a bit of luck you will get a Planetarium.

I was lucky once this way and I won a Planetarium in the Valley of the Kings Curse event as a random building with the Premium Ticket. So I have two now. In 2014 it was also the reward for an event.

There is also a Wiki page about the Planetarium.

Brilliant, thanks for the quick and concise reply, it's much appreciated.

PS. Thought it had to be something straight forward šŸ˜Ŗ just my bad. Lol.

Top Bottom