Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Planes that get stuck

Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
03aq8l9q6
Username
rey rey
Hello

I come to you to find out if you have the same problem as me.

Since yesterday I have planes that are blocked, the planes do not move and the game becomes unplayable ...

I have to close and relaunch the iOS app so that I can replay it, but the bug comes back often.

154568012_203874444820062_7749761284913454201_n.jpg

Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
03aq8l9q6
Username
rey rey
Yes, this happens to a lot of us. It has been going on for some time. Visit Madlen Airborn to clear the backlog
Thank,

the technical team is not present to solve this kind of problem?
It's terrible, I am reading the forum messages, this bug has been around for a long time!

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Thank,

It's terrible, I am reading the forum messages, this bug has been around for a long time!
There is no technical team here. The forum is a group of game enthusiasts not connected to the company.

It's not really that terrible though. Quick fix - although inconvenient. We all hope this fix will come soon. But it doesn't hurt sending the bug to support again.

Thank,

This site has no real connection to the game maker, GI (GameInsight) although some of them troll this site, this is more of a fan site.

Contact them for direct assistance via in-game support option or via their website at:

But as Chloe mentioned this issue has a simple fix by visiting Madlen Airport and returning to your city and likely why a fix hasn't been prioritized by GI.

Last edited:
Top Bottom