Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Pilot Brian

D

Deleted member 10677

I've been play Airport City on my mobile phone samsung galaxy A5 2016 which is at level 17 3601 / 4500 until I got home, then I go to play lenovo TAB 2 A10-70F it only at level 17 3411 / 4500 on google play.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
I've been play Airport City on my mobile phone samsung galaxy A5 2016 which is at level 17 3601 / 4500 until I got home, then I go to play lenovo TAB 2 A10-70F it only at level 17 3411 / 4500 on google play.
Is this the same game, I.e. the same account?
If it is you need to be a little careful, and double check G!’s Ts & C’s, I’m not sure, but I think playing one account on more than one device is against their policy.
The reason you are having this issue is because airport city is primarily an offline game designed to be played on one device. The data is stored locally rather than on an online server, unlike games like clash of clans for example. Airport city has online features which sync when you have connection - but you are not required to have connection to load the game.
Apple and google play have user accounts which store game data, and have feature that allow games to be played on multiple devices, but Airport City wasn’t designed to use these features (it pre-dates them).
The issues you are having are caused by the synchronisation, or rather the lack there of.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
If it is you need to be a little careful, and double check G!’s Ts & C’s, I’m not sure, but I think playing one account on more than one device is against their policy.
The reason you are having this issue is because airport city is primarily an offline game designed to be played on one device. The data is stored locally rather than on an online server, unlike games like clash of clans for example. Airport city has online features which sync when you have connection - but you are not required to have connection to load the game.
Apple and google play have user accounts which store game data, and have feature that allow games to be played on multiple devices, but Airport City wasn’t designed to use these features (it pre-dates them).
The issues you are having are caused by the synchronisation, or rather the lack there of.
Be aware, if this is against policy (someone else should be able inform you if it is), it could result in your online features being blocked so be careful.
But even if it isn’t, using this feature could result in a sync error causing the system to detect ‘time travelling’, which in turn would get certain features blocked.

D

Deleted member 10677

yes same account

Play the 2 games!
He cant play the 2 games as they are the same. Delete one and start again with new acct and game code. Then play the 2 games.

Youve been warned. Not allowed at all. You will be blocked. You might not get unblocked as you did so knowingly. Chose which device to play on and delete the other game.

Top Bottom