Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Per aspera ad astra (Space Race) SpaceShip Launch

A guide on how to launch a spaceship after building the launch pad (LP) and Mission Control Center (MCC)​
SpaceRace01.jpg
Now Click on the LP and you should get the above screen. You will need to complete and collect 4 collections to complete the Launch Preparation​
SpaceRace02.jpg
The running wild collection (if you click on the individual items you can see where they drop from)​
SpaceRace03.jpg
The Astronaut Outfit collection (if you click on the individual items you can see where they drop from)​
SpaceRace04.jpg
The Zero Gravity Launch collection (if you click on the individual items you can see where they drop from)​
SpaceRace05.jpg
And the Experiments in Space collection (if you click on the individual items you can see where they drop from)​
SpaceRace06.jpg
Once you have completed and collected the 4 collections you will see the above screen. Press "Complete" at the bottom.​
24on5o9.jpg
When you complete one of the collections you will be award a launch box which contains a random item (found in the warehouse)​
SpaceRace07.jpg
Once done you should be able to see a rocket/spaceship in you LP. Click on your LP​
SpaceRace08.jpg
You will be give the option to either start a new space program or if one of you neighbours has already started one you will be given the option to join it​
SpaceRace09.jpg
You need to put in a total of 1600 points - the options are above can be bought with coins (or if you already have them in your warehouse then you can use them)​
SpaceRace10.jpg
If you scroll to the right you will have 4 more options, these can be bought with cash (or if you already have them in your warehouse then you can use them)​

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
SpaceRace11.jpg
Each item costs different amount of coins and add's different amount of points to the total. Once you have added an item, there is a count down before you can add anymore.​
SpaceRace12.jpg
Above is the options for the cash items.​
Your neighbours have the option to join your launch - in total you need to make up 1600 points​
SpaceRace13.jpg
Once you have hit/exceed the 1600 point limit - the above screen is displayed - Click "Start"​
SpaceRace14.jpg
Spaceship will launch​
SpaceRace15.jpg
It does look impresive​
SpaceRace16.jpg
Depending on your device and version of AC the lander will return in 24hr or 1min. The icon on the side will chnage to "Ready" and a lander would have touch down somewhere in your airport. click on it​
SpaceRace17.jpg
to collect your prize​
14ak5rb.jpg
2mac0g.jpg

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
tdv
Thank you tdv,
I just realized my first launch without really understanding what was going on.
I still don't understand how the ranking at the end is done.
You were first.
In my case I was third.
how is it calculated? My contribution to the launch was very small. When I join there were plenty of people. I just add 2 explosive screws and I could start the launch.
then I was third of 4 in the ranking. what about all the others participants?

I read in different posts that it is quite challenging to succeed with a launch. Is it correct? in this case I was quite lucky!

bye

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Not sure if this is already answered or if I should be posting here. [Powers that be, feel free to move this if you have to]

If your launch fails because you did not reach 1600 points before the 24 hours expire, I understand you lose your set of treadmill, space suit, field ration and lab notebook. Correct? Will you also lose the items you used in attempting to launch like explosive bolts, main stabilizers, etc, etc?

tdv thanks so much for posting such an extensive guide.

javi your ranking depends
on the number of points that you contribute to the launch. the launch will be successful if the combined contribution of All the participants exceeds 1600. The person that is ranked first gets a gold chest, swcond and third get a silver chest, fourth and fifth will get a bronze chest. haven't been in a launch with more than five people so not sure about the lower ranks.

I know that there is a difference in the gifts you get from each type of chest. My question for tdv or any other person is do the second and third placed people get different items in the chest despite them being the same silver chest(and similarly for the bronze chests)? Is there a guide on what items each chest(or ranking) gives? Thanks

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
@Ikoo
Silver (Space Conqueror) 2 Fuel 50 units (Always) 2 Large Fuel Tanks (Always), 2 Items for Space Odessey collecction (Good chance otherwise random item for other space race collections)
Bronze (Space Hero) 1 Fuel 50 unit (Always) 1 Large Fuel Tank (Always), 2 Items for Space Odessey collecction (Average chance otherwise random item for other space race collections)
Bronze will always be given to those in a successful launch from position 4 onwards, had 7 people and 4 Bronze given.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Does anybody know how much time/days are left in the space quest?

My experimental game says 1 day and 9 hours.

BTW, did Duke Crooker's airship showed up in everyone's airport? Cause it did on mine since yesterday. Was it already 2 weeks from the last? And this time, it's only staying for over 2 days. Or I'm guessing they made it early and short just in time before the WWII quest?

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Ndh2, Ndh4
My experimental game says 1 day and 9 hours.

BTW, did Duke Crooker's airship showed up in everyone's airport? Cause it did on mine since yesterday. Was it already 2 weeks from the last? And this time, it's only staying for over 2 days. Or I'm guessing they made it early and short just in time before the WWII quest?
Thanks I was just trying to work out when the possible WWII quest will start, plus airship is showing up on my games

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Yes, you loose everything you had committed to the launch.

Thank you for this response.

Does the first place automatically go to the one who initiated the launch or does it go to the one who has the most points?

Also, if someone launch for the 1st time and they were not in the first place, would they still get the Training Center?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Does the first place automatically go to the one who initiated the launch or does it go to the one who has the most points?

Also, if someone launch for the 1st time and they were not in the first place, would they still get the Training Center?

Placings are in the order of points.
You just need to successfully launch it does not matter which place you come. If youy are worried about successfully launching join one person who has posted on the launch or advertise your launch there, If there are no software glitches i seriously doubt any launch will fail.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a386ohq
Username
mg name what i need
:cry::cry: I must have read this guide line before i have joined one launch spent all my points (around 500) and the launch has failed i lost everything :cry:

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
I've just visit my neighbours. I'm very satisfied with the items for the treadmill, just clicking on the ordinary buildings, for example the 2 cheapest buildings with passengers, but also the house with a pool. I am not sure but I think there are more now during 'the spring has come'.
I've got 3 pedometers, 3 pair of sneakers, one wristband, one isotonic drink!

Top Bottom