Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Pending Alliance is full (And potentially moving into the top 50)(position filled)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rnw6mrz
Username
Dan-*item*
The alliance Pending is currently searching for and recruiting two new members. The alliance will level up from 8 to 9 on the next weekly reset. Ideally what you would bring to the alliance is:

-80,000+ passengers flown weekly
-The ability to join and communicate on Discord (phone/tablet app or via web browser) for alliance communication
-Red launch pad and mission control center 3 (or the intent to move from blue/MCC2 to red/MCC3 soon)
-One or more alliance tasks completed per week

What the alliance will immediately provide to you:

-Top 100 alliance which rewards business class, F20, P10 and a random alliance map every week
-50% flight income bonus every week
-Daily trading/gifting with all members
-Daily launches on green , blue or red with other alliance members or
-Alliance members joining your launches
-Tips and techniques to improve your game
-Quantum leap parties within the alliance
-Communication among the alliance members

What the alliance will provide to you in the near future:

-Top 50 alliance. Currently we are 73 in the weekly rankings. Last week we placed 68th which was 275,000 passengers away from the top 50. The week prior we placed 65th. With you and your passengers, together the alliance can continue moving towards and into the top 50 soon.
-A week where all alliance members "push" for maximum passengers and attempt to place in the top 50 (a maximum passenger push is different for all players at all levels of the game)
-We are 206 points or 26 weeks away from leveling up to level 10 when we will add 2 more members for a total of 20 members.

Other alliance stats:

-All members are daily players and daily gifters
-Most members have support accounts
-All members are forum members
-All but 1 member is on Discord and communicate on Discord
-A laid back, easy going, worldwide alliance

In order to check us out for yourself send a friend request to "dan's small city" or search for the alliance "Pending" within the top 100 (~68 +/- 3)

Total weekly passengers, contribution to completing a 50% weekly alliance task rate, and communication is primarily what we are looking for. The alliance collectively completes well over 50% of the weekly tasks. A red launch pad and MCC3 is not mandatory. It is what would allow you to currently best match up space programs with the rest of the alliance.

If you are interested please reply here or send a PM.

-Dan

The alliance Pending is currently searching for and recruiting two new members. The alliance will level up from 8 to 9 on the next weekly reset. Ideally what you would bring to the alliance is:
-- snip --
Hello, from an old friend and former member of the alliance. I recall my time with you all with a great deal of affection and there was quite a lot I learned from you, Dan. And you were able to put up with me and I know I am not an easy man to deal with.

But you have trained very well and I used that training to help get me into an alliance that has been in the top 20's.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rnw6mrz
Username
Dan-*item*
Hello, from an old friend and former member of the alliance. I recall my time with you all with a great deal of affection and there was quite a lot I learned from you, Dan. And you were able to put up with me and I know I am not an easy man to deal with.

But you have trained very well and I used that training to help get me into an alliance that has been in the top 20's.
Thanks JPM. I am glad that you did learn from us and that you were able to move into Air Angel. I also see that you have 5 planetariums now as well as some other stuff that is worth clicking on for visitors. As our alliance continues to grow we plan on being right up there with you in the top 25.

Hi Dan,

I’ve been neighbours with Lunarnut and daily gifting them for a while now. Just yesterday I left my alliance as I was fed up of carrying it each week with daily tasks. I always complete 1 alliance task and very often 2 (3 tasks is less common - if there is a break from or I’ve finished an event and a destination I haven’t 3* in yet).

I play daily, have a MCC3 and Red and also am on Discord. The only thing I’m not sure of is if I quite hit the passenger requirement. I know in my old alliance I was flying the most but not sure how close to 80k I am. My city if always growing and I have saved up 1mil for the next tower & stand upgrade. I was waiting for v8 in case that altered any financial priorities but given it’s been delayed so much already I’ll probably spend the money this week.

I would love the chance to join your alliance (even if it is just on probation) and have sent a request. I am a committed player but do feel free to check out my city and let me know (I’ve a Jumbo Ranger too from last even that I’m about to start using).

Many thanks,
Rambo

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rnw6mrz
Username
Dan-*item*
Hi Dan,

I’ve been neighbours with Lunarnut and daily gifting them for a while now. Just yesterday I left my alliance as I was fed up of carrying it each week with daily tasks. I always complete 1 alliance task and very often 2 (3 tasks is less common - if there is a break from or I’ve finished an event and a destination I haven’t 3* in yet).

I play daily, have a MCC3 and Red and also am on Discord. The only thing I’m not sure of is if I quite hit the passenger requirement. I know in my old alliance I was flying the most but not sure how close to 80k I am. My city if always growing and I have saved up 1mil for the next tower & stand upgrade. I was waiting for v8 in case that altered any financial priorities but given it’s been delayed so much already I’ll probably spend the money this week.

I would love the chance to join your alliance (even if it is just on probation) and have sent a request. I am a committed player but do feel free to check out my city and let me know (I’ve a Jumbo Ranger too from last even that I’m about to start using).

Many thanks,
Rambo
Thanks for your interest in joining the alliance. Unfortunately we just filled the last open spot. There are many great alliances out there that would be happy to have you on their team. I would recommend looking for an alliance where the leader is a member here on the forum. The ability to communicate with others within the alliance has a huge positive impact on the game and within the alliance. I hope that you are able to find something that fits you better.

Top Bottom