Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Pawn Shop

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Do you have multiple pawn shops along with logistical centers?

It seems odd that the first contract would be more than a day when visa center is an hour. But then not much point in a 1 hour contract for collectible items. I guess the extra hours past the day is to collect multiple times e.g. 1d 06h will collect twice if you run the contract at the right time but only once if it wee a 1d contract

It certainly makes more sense this way --- much more so than hourly contracts for buildings that only produce daily.

Do you have multiple pawn shops along with logistical centers?

It seems odd that the first contract would be more than a day when visa center is an hour. But then not much point in a 1 hour contract for collectible items. I guess the extra hours past the day is to collect multiple times e.g. 1d 06h will collect twice if you run the contract at the right time but only once if it wee a 1d contract

It certainly makes more sense this way --- much more so than hourly contracts for buildings that only produce daily.
I believe that is exactly the reason for different contracts: you collect with Pawn Shops from buildings, what produce an item each 24h. That however doesn’t explain why the contracts are with such odd durations and not 1d, 2d etc.

On your other question: I have only 6 Pawn Shops and no Logistic Centers.

I believe that is exactly the reason for different contracts: you collect with Pawn Shops from buildings, what produce an item each 24h. That however doesn’t explain why the contracts are with such odd durations and not 1d, 2d etc.

On your other question: I have only 6 Pawn Shops and no Logistic Centers.
1 day wouldn’t be enough to collect twice… and wouldn’t be interesting to collect just once. thus the 1 day plus something…
I’m wondering… if pawn shops collect from buildings that produce something, they also should work with pharma labs and the like…

we all have those buildings on the tech side but they can go both ways…

have you tried @Pit1024 ?

1 day wouldn’t be enough to collect twice… and wouldn’t be interesting to collect just once. thus the 1 day plus something…
I’m wondering… if pawn shops collect from buildings that produce something, they also should work with pharma labs and the like…

we all have those buildings on the tech side but they can go both ways…

have you tried @Pit1024 ?
I tried that. For that reason I bought the Pawn Shops.
They do not autocollect factories, unfortunately :cry:

I tried that. For that reason I bought the Pawn Shops.
They do not autocollect factories, unfortunately :cry:
Some inconsistency on that behavior… I guess no one uses those contracts then, real use seems to be not auto collecting but reducing the numbers of clicks when collecting adv buildings…

Some inconsistency on that behavior… I guess no one uses those contracts then, real use seems to be not auto collecting but reducing the numbers of clicks when collecting adv buildings…
Well, with autocollect and Design Center you receive 2x collectible items. That might be a benefit as well.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Absolutely. I’ve got 4 police stations and don’t see myself getting the last 2
I have 3, and they get the job done. I'm just glad I got the pax autocollect set up to my liking before they went to greenies. Honestly, greenie purchases arent bad per se....just that the game tends to overcharge on greenie items. I mean, 120 greenies for an extra pill slot? Really? 🙄

Top Bottom